trust

restaurant of love

the next day at school everything was normal, exept bomi was a little unsettling chorong had told her suspicions to the rest of apink but only naeun and eunji had believed her.

"thats true." naeun observed, bomi although as hard as she tried couldnt find the right attitude she used to have. it had changed slightly although the maknaes never saw it.

"dont tell kai." eunji advised.

naeun agreed.

"what if we are just overthinking it?" naeun asked.

"maybe." chorong and eunji said together. 

"so whats the latest goss?" eunji asked, trying to not look suspicious.

"seyoung." kai smirked.

"YAA." hayoung and sehun said together.

"see?" lay said teasingly.

"son.of.a.." sehun said.

everybody laughed. bomi's mouth smiled put her eyes didnt but luckily nobody noticed.

then the bell rang and bomi excused herself, to go to her locker. while the rest of them headed off to science.

once they got to the classroom the teacher told them to sit down.

"im proud of you're projects, all of you got full marks." the teacher smiled.

"even hayoung and bomi." the teacher added jokingly.

"maybe its because of our partners." eunji joked looking over to daehyun.

"bastard." chanyeol muttered.

"what you jealous?" xiumin teased, earning a smack on the head by chanyeol.

"i especially liked hayoung and sehun's project, it was so interesting." the teacher said.

"see seyoung." luhan pointed out.

"what? chohan!" sehun teased back.

chorong blushed, how did it get to them

" stop changing the topic." suho joked.

"have you guys seen bomi? i normally see her with you guys, but i dont see her anymore."the teacher said.

eunji, chorong and naeun looked at each other.

"sorry im late!" bomi gasped at the door. the teacher forgave her and then started the lesson.

bomi had already mapped out every single detail, but the hardest bit was getting close to baekhyun. bomi had also found out chorong eunji and naeun were getting suspicious, so she would lie to them and say she had a CRUSH on him to divert their suspicions then..the plan will work.

when they sat at the tables bomi quickly tapped chorong. she inhaled, she couldnt belive she was going to say she likes her father's murderers son. disgusting.

chorong turned around.

"can you gather up apink? i have to make an announcement." bomi lied, ..she was going to sayit..do it for daddy.bomi thought.

"the thing is.." bomi started when all the girls sat down. come on bomi..you can do it..force it out if you have to.

"i like baekhyun." bomi forced out and smiled.

"ahh so thats why you have been acting wierdly these past few days." chorong said, relieved.

"yes!" the maknae highfived.

they all turned to them. what?

"baekhyun told us he likes you too..its called fate!" hayoung squealed. bull...bomi thought. but she forced a smile.

" we totally overthought it." naeun whispered. bomi overheard it.. yes!they bought it. bomi thought

bomi shuddered on the inside..yuck.

all the devices have been purchased..now to earn his trust.