Even deeper

restaurant of love

Eversince bomi started to fake like Baekhyun..she realized she actually liked him..at first she tried to lie to herself but then she realized that there was actually no point in doing so.at all.

he took care of bomi, he made her happy like no other. Bomi would often find herself, staring at Baekhyun and when she realized, she found him laughing lightly. it wouldn't be hard to let to of him.

"bomi..you are so beautiful." Baekhyun would always say, and every single time it would never fail to make her blush.

Everyone crowded into Kai and chanyeol's dorm. 

Chorong sat on Luhans lap on the ground. 

Naeun sat on Kais bed, and stared at each other..happily.

eunji and Chanyeol were teasing each other and occasionally Chanyeol would just randomly blurt out something like 'I love you' or 'what would I do without you' or something like that.

baekhyun's head laid on bomi's lap and they were talking.

The maknaes were just talking normally along with some other exo members, meaning sehun and Kyungsoo.

bomi looked down with sincerity at Baekhyun, she loved him so much..it hurt so much and she often wondered if Baekhyun would be affected if she ever left.

"we have so many couples now." Suho declared, everyone beamed.

"how about we enter the talent show?" Suho suggested. Everyone agreed.

"I know it is at the end of the year..but" suho started.

"that would be cool." Eunji smiled.

"I agree ." Chanyeol added.

"aaawwwww." They all cooed.

"wanna play truth or dare?" Sehun suggested.

"good idea!" Chorong agreed.

spins the bottle.

kai and naeun. 

"Mm take your shirt off!" Naeun smiled. Kai raised an eyebrow and smiled.he took his shirt off.

"waaaa the abs!" Bomi fanned herself jokingly.

"yaa bomi!" Baekhyun pouted.

"my gosh...that is hot" chorong said, surprised,

"yaa park-chorong!" Luhan said, his voice filled with jealously.

"aren't you jealouse that all the girls are looking at my abs?" Kai asked seductively.

"nope." Naeun teased back, she was acting innocent..in reality..well...

"do you even love me?!" Kai asked.

"nope." Naeun joked, pretending to be oblivious.

"hey that's not funny." Kai said sadly looking down. Naeun lifted his chin with a finger and kissed him.he smiled again and everyone was laughing.

 

CONTINUING WITH TRUTH OR DARES NEXT CHAPPIIEEEEEEE

ILYSM