3rd day pt 2

restaurant of love

After they ate they all headed out to the bungee jumping station. taemin had earplugs plugged in and a very very worried face. bomi rasied an eyebrow at him and he mouthed. 'tell you later' 

"what was that about?" baekhyun asked, while sending taemin a glare. 

"i have no idea." bomi lied. 

"guys i think sehun and hayoung need a bit more romance." chen announced.

"you think?" namjoo replied, sure hayoung and sehun were a couple now but they never acted like it. they never held hands, kissed, hugged publicly and rarely showed skinship. 

"its all because of the bastard." kai joked.

"what do you mean?" bomi asked.

"he once asked if he should ask hayoung on a date, or wait for her to ask him." kai muttered and they roared in laughter.

"do you think hayoung minds?" chorong asked.

"yeh i know she does, she always sighs when she looks at other couples." namjoo explained.

"lets give the bastard a hell of a lesson." eunji said.

"how are we gonna do that?" kyungsoo questioned.

"umm, maybe we should be really skinshippy around them." naeun suggested,

"that makes hayoung feel sad." chorong replied.

"true..." bomi agreed,

"what if we notify hayoung and get her to act really depressed." chen suggested. 

"ok namjoo go notify hayoung,." kai ordered and namjoo scrurried of and came back with hayoung.

"are you sure about this?' hayoung asked nervosuly.

"dont you want your bastard-of-a-boyfriend to be a little more romantic?" kai raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, but im not sure if this is a good way to do it.."hayoung replied, thinking.

"hayoung-ah are you planning to be a human rights lawyer?" chorong questioned sarcastically. they laughed. 

"ok so ill call out your name and you will get equipped, ready to jump." the instructor...instructed.

"son naeun, oh by the way you can get a partner." the instructor..instructed.

"i dont wanna do this." naeun said nervously.

"ill go with you." kai said softly as he took her hand. finally persuading the almost unpersuadable naeun to agree.

"sehun you idiot come here!" baekhyun called.

"k..geezus." sehun rolled his eyes.

"babe i love you, i cant live without you~" chanyeol whispered loudly as he caressed eunjis hand.

"yaa this hyung is wierd." sehun commented and the rest of them sighed.

"how can boys hands be so pretty.." bomi pouted and baekhyun leaned in to kiss the pout away.

"must be on drugs..wierdos." sehun huffed.

"this is going no where, i tell you nowhere! hopeless gay ." chorong muttered.

"haha, hes so clueless and hopeless.." bomi shook her head while muttering.

"you look pretty today namjoo-ah." d.o murmured.

"even saturn is drunk, thats pretty rare!" sehyun said, laughing. d.o turned around to glare at him.

"oh sehun." the instructor called.

"yehet!" sehun called and got up, hayoung never crossing his mind.  once he left everybodys fake smiles got wiped off.

"did it work?" kai asked once naeun came back. 

"it worked like your great-great-great grandmothers ." baekhyun commented sarcastically, sending ripples of laughter within them.

"so im assuming it didnt." kai replied.

"no sherlock." chorong rolled her eyes.

"so plan b?" naeun asked.

"dont have any." chen announced.

"how about we lecture him?" eunji suggested,

"hed rather rip his ears out." kyungsoo said sarcastically.

"hang on, thats a pretty good idea." bomi said. 

"park chorong." the instructor called.

"remember luhans, smirking and taunting at you." bomi reminded her for the billionth time. 
"yes omma." chorong replied sarcastically as she stepped onto the platform.

'this is higher than i though.' chorong thought and gulped.

'im gonna die.' she thought.

'i cant do this.' chorong thought before beginning to step down.

"park chorong for my love--, park chorong for my love." they began chanting and she squeezed her brain and as hard as it was, a picture of luhans smirking and taunting face appeared and she narrowed her eyes before jumping.

"ahhhhhh." chorong screamed but then stopped because she found herself basically flying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

taemin and bomi were at the back of a bulding. 

"i have something you might wanna hear." taemin whispered in horror.

"what?" bomi asked and taemin began playing the phone call.

"how did you get this tape?"bomi asked.

"i have a spying gadget under her table and for the past few days it was only business numbers until this came up." taemin replied.

"ill get my men to chase her." she heard mr byun say.

"your men, did you mean your man s?" bomi rolled her eyes.

"do you want to give up?" taemin asked softly,

"you kidding me?! ive been waiting for this moment all my life, i wont let one stupid phonecalll ruin it, wake up taemin." bomi scoffed.

"ok, if your in, im in." tamein said.

"ok its gonna get dangerous if we stay too long, im gonna go, see ya." bomi said before dashing off.