um i dont know??

restaurant of love

hey guys i asked a question and you guys answered and woohyun and chorong will remain friends! urr if there are any scenariois you want to suggest plz do suggest in the comments and i will make sure to credit u! love u~

as they reached the top chorong grew really tired. 

"fall!" bomi hissed, but chorong was too tired to hear. 

"yaaa." bomi said.

"push her softly." baekhyun whispered.bomi shoved chorong and chorong exaggeratedly fell.

"ahhh ." chorong complained as she rubbed her sore leg.

"are you ok??" everybody asked, acting worried. 

"great acting." hayoung whispered, chorong nodded.

"can you walk?" the instructor asked.

"im not sure." chorong said in 'pain' as she tried to get up, but fell down again.

"woohyun youve got abs right?" bomi asked and everybody turned to them

"yeh??" he said.

"carry chorong." bomi said evilly. luhan widened his eyes and opened his mouth to protest but he remembered that they had broken up. 

she hopped onto woohyun and started fretting, was she too heavy?

"im heavy right?" chorong asked nervously.

"nup, youre lighter than i thought. haha." woohyun smiled. 

"aaw look at them." everybody cooed.

"hey baek-ah can you carry me too?" bomi asked sincerely.

"oh ok then, im no where as fit as woohyun though." baekhyun said humbly, as he bent down for bomi. bomi clapped her hands happily as she climbed onto him. soon every girl was on a boys back, except shaolin and luhan.

"this is hard labour!" kai whined.

"nah its animal abuse." namjoo smirked.

"yaaa!" kyungsoo said angrily and everybody laughed.

"so what do we do after this?" eunji asked. while chanyeol wheezed.

" i will give you time to shower and unpack and we will meet up for stargazing then dinner." the instructor replied. chorong felt a little pang in her heart, stargazing was where luhan and her went on their first date.

they stirred up a conversation, as they descended.

"hey you know that seo in guk changed his hairsyle right, hes so hot!" naeun fangirled,

"i can be hot too." kai secretly whispered into naeuns ear, seductively. naeun gulped.

"i agree." eunji smiled. 

they finally fiished and all the boys collapsed to the floor, out of breath while the girls giggled at their cuteness.

"so you have an hour to go do your stuff." the instructor said and they all raced back to their dorms. chorong picked out some clothes and decided to go shower but luhan stopped her in the hall way.

he was dressed in a custom made chorong onesie and a desperate face.

"wow, hes so deperate." baekhyun nudged bomi lightly and she gave baekhyun a small glare.

"im sorry, i was stupid." luhan said. but chorong didnt budge.

"what is that onesie suppose to do? mock me?!" chorong said icily as she walked away. luhan grabbed her wrist and chorong flew around.

"please another chance." he begged.

"go find shaolin, im not for you, leave me alone." chorong said angrily as she stalked off to the showers.

"i dont give up that easily!" he called and chorong only mocked him, while rolling her eys, but secretly a tiny tiny bit of her heart smiled, it meant luhan still needed her. this happened outside kais room with naeun inside it.

naeuns head was on kais shoulders and their bodies were next to each other, cuddled together,

"do yout think they will never be togther again?" naeun asked.

" i dont know babe, i really dont." kai replied and let out a sigh.

"luhan is a ." naeun laughed bitterly,

" he often told me how much he loved chorong,i dont understand why he would toss her out of his life so easily." kai said sadly.

"maybe because so of that shaolin ." naeun replied.
"but she had a right to be angry! he was completely ignoring her! he was acting like chorong was the third wheel!" kai said angrily.

"dont be so mad, babe, they will find a way, i hope." naeun said as she kissed his nose.

"yaa thats not a kiss!" kai teased and naeun acted innocent.

"demonstrate then!" naeun teased.
" you are going to regret that!" kai said ,smirking. as he basically dove into her face, their lips moulded together and a fire grew inside both of them. she opened and he entered exploring wildly.

suddenly things became hot, but they knew where the line was, and as hard as it was they would not cross it.

"ahem." chanji coughed together and naeun and kai quickly pulled away and sat up.

"damn why does everybody catch us making out!" kai said.

"haha, its ok." eunji smiled,

"just saying we have to go stargazing." chanyeol reminded them and they got up and left with eunji and chanyeol.

"damn you all i need a boy." chorong mumbled she witnessed all the couples settling on the sand. 

"girl, i need a girl." eunji sang taeyangs song as she dragged chorong into the sand.

tonight wasnt a clear night. the clouds were sort of blocking the stars and the moon, and chorong made a story, the moon was her, the stars were luhan and shaolin was the clouds,

"luhan always said there were stars in her eyes, but those stars were him, but now hes not there,her eyes were dark and empty. 

she wanted him back. but she was determined not to show it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys so my question is. should there be another issue that comes up with another pair, or should there only be chohan/lurong drama. if you think there should be drama, please tell me exactly which couple or what type of issue. thx for ure support.

love ya!