Wait.what?!

restaurant of love

"I know what you are planning to do..bomi." Taemin said.bomi felt a wave of panic rush through her.

"w-what do you mean?" Bomi lied, trying to keep her voice nice and even.

"Baekhyun's father"taemin said blankly.

"what do you want?"bomi asked coldly.

" Get revenge for me as well." Taemin said with sadness evident in his voice.

"wait..what?!" Bomi asked loudly.

"shhhh." Taemin said.

"listen to the whole story...ok?" Taemin asked. bomi nodded incredulously.

" When he murdered your father..and your father needed a lawyer he asked my father..after losing the case and your father got sent to jail...he ordered someone to kill my family..they didn't know about me..they still don't..please bomi get revenge for me..let me help you." Taemin pleaded. bomi's legs turned to jelly..her family ruined his life..

"I'm so s-sorry I didn't kno-know!" Bomi gasped desperately for air..she was crying.

"it's not your fault, if I was in your shoes..I would have done the same." Taemin replied.

"no-no I ruined someone's life! I ruined your life! I'm just as bad just as bad as-as them!" Bomi was sobbing now.

"don't say sorry, it's their fault! Let us get revenge together." Taemin said. Bomi nodded frantically still traumatic by the ordeal.

"Ok so let's get on with the plan." Taemin said, bomi swiftly recovered now already mapping out plans..

"how about this be out hiding spot?" Taemin suggestd. Bomi nodded.

"we are just partners ok..nothing more." Bomi suggested.

"of course, of course." Taemin smiled.

"I will plan out a date..a dinner with the byun family..after I get evidence I will give it to you..hand it over to the police..reopen the case..get justice..for both of us..if they suspect I'll lead them to somewhere isolated..as long as there's justice." Bomi said excitedly.

"yes! Genius!" Taemin said happily and high fived her.

" Oh ok I got to go!" Bomi said and fist bumped him before heading off.

when bomi got back they were having so much fun they had forgotten about her, luckily.

"Wow it's ten o'clock! Let's go back!" Hayoung suggested.they all stood up and walked out the door. That night bomi couldn't sleep she was way too excited. All though they didn't have all the details planned out. She had a good feeling about it..and now she even had a partner!

"good night yoonrilla" chorong whispered.

"good night Rongie." Bomi whispered from the top bunk.