FISHY

restaurant of love

sehun had recorded everything. just to show luhan how much much of a bastard he looked like. they had arrived at the camp and settled into their cabins. chorong let her tears fall freely, she had never saw this kind of a side of luhan before.

she started sniffing loudly and that woke bomi up, her roommate. 

"honey are you okay?" bomi asked softly.

"ye-yeah im fi-fine."chorong lied. actually she was not fine, well she was until shaolin came along. 

"dont let that get to you." bomi comforted her as she got out of her powernap.

"which ?' chorong joked and they started laughing. then bomi snorted and they both started their laughing fits again.

"oh my god bomi! i have a suprise for you!" baekhyun came in shouting.chorongs face fell, why couldnt luhan be like this too?

"not the right moment babe." bomi said giving him a hard look.

'chorong-ah dont let that get to you." he said. chorong and bomi gave each other a look before starting to laugh like crazy.

"what?" baekhyun asked.

"inside joke..haha..inside joke." bomi waved off while wheezing.

"so ready to go fishing." baekhyun asked after a while. 

"sure" the girls said before shooing him away so they could get dressed.

"you know if chorong wasnt in there, there would be nothing to stop me from barging in there." baekhyun called from outside.

"!" bomi called but she was blushing like crazy.
"shall i leave then?" chorong teased. 

"no!-yes!" they said at the same time, and they started laughing again.

after they got out of the cabins everybody started crowding them. well two were missing, luhan and shaolin, they were too busy taking selcas.

"shall we go then?' chanyeol asked awkwardly, there was a collective of yes's but nobody moved. 

"um yeah lets go."eunji smiled taking chanyeols hand before everybody followed them out.

"find a partner for fishing." the instructor said. chorong had expected luhan to come to her and wrap his arms around her, apologizing and telling her how much he loved her. but reality kicked in as she saw luhan and shaolin hopping onto a boat. shaolin turned to chorong and gave her a sneer before turning around to find her face had slammed into a wall.

"KARMAS A !" bomi screamed.

"HAHA THE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!" kai yelled.

"PWAHAHAHAHA." hayoung and seuhun laughed. eunji stuck her rude finger up and the rest of them were taking pictures and everything. even chorong managed a smile. that was until luhan said.

"dont be dog" luhan yelled as he helped her up. chorong rolled her eyes before getting into a boat with tao and xiumin. since they were loners. 

the whole time chorong was watching them in jealously. they were showing skinship and everything. chorong was thinking of a breakup, they hadnt been in a relationship for long yet problems were already starting to arise. were they really matched for each other?

suddenly her phone beeped and she checked it. it read:

'please understand i havent seen her for ages,  we are just friends." luhan texted her, she felt his eyes on her. she just scowled.

just friends wouldnt leave the girlfriend out knowing shes right there. he was talking bull. chorong was at war with the jelousy monster. but the monster was winning.

shaolin mouthed 'you are too late' to her, everyone had saw it but luhan was still clueless.

"what the hell is wrong with him?!kyungsoo raged. bomi and chen gave each other a look and it meant. 'time to start trolling bishes.'

THESE ARE ALL IN MSGES KK? (BELOW)

groupchat: chen, bomi,chorong and the rest of them dont talk as much.

chen: lets go troll that lil .

bom1: yup dats right, rongmama you have to help.

rongster: i dont know how

bomi1: just listen to us btches.

chen: yeah that btch is going down. 

rongster: how do we do that?

bom1: ummmm

chen: thow a fish at her.

kailovesnaeun: a fish?!

naeunloveskai: do you like our names?

sehhun: @kailovesnaeun and @naeunloveskai T.T

bom1: yeah k lets throw a fish.
rongster: WTF T.T

chen: just watch de professionals.

TEMPORARILY ENDS CHAT. CUZ CHENS ABOUT TO THROW A FISH.

"are you sure about this." lay askes him.

"yup" chen says, chorong raisis an eyebrow and bomi throws a thumbs up. chorong then passes chen a 'fish' and he squints his eyes, aiming.

" one, two, three." chanyeol counts.

chen flings the fish and everybodys eyes follows the fish.

SPLAT!

"bullseye.' chen said proudly.

everybody laughs as shaolin screams.

"EWWWW OH MY GOD!" shaolin repeatedly screams while wailing.

"who threw it?!" luhan booms.

-silence-

"who the threw the fish?!" luhan yells darkly. chen lets out a laugh and evrybody turns to him wide-eyed.

"no i didnt do it! its just how you phrased it,  as in like 'who threw the fis-

"shut up." luhan growls and chen gulps.

"this is the last time im asking who did it?!" luhan scowls.

"why do care so much." chrorong says angrily.

"because shes my

..........friend." luhan said coldly.

"what were you gonna say?! because shes my personal ?!" chorong shouted angrily.

"i have delt with enough with your crap park chorong!" luhan yelled.

"then dont!" chorong snapped. the boat had already reached the port, but nobody moved. luhan said nothing as he hopped out of the boat.