Day:10 pt2

restaurant of love

Kyungsoo started first.

"I can't draw that well..but I drew Namjoo and I on a cruise ship, because I'm saving up so we can go on one in the holidays..I didn't mean to spill the secret..haha" Kyungsoo said nervously.

"really?!" Namjoo asked excitedly. Kyungsoo gave a nod.

"what about me?????" They all whined.

" I wanna go on a cruise ship!" Naeun complained.

"thanks for getting ideas into their heads!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes jokingly.

"no way! He's being a good boyfriend and giving a demonstration on how to make a girl happy!" Chorong defended.

"great minds think alike!" Eunji high fived her.

"YAAA you should learn!" Hayoung scolded sehun.

d.o stood there looking embarrassed before Namjoo saved him.

"I drew when Kyungsoo confessed to me inside the dorm." Namjoo said.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Chorong laughed. 

"what's so funny?" They asked. Namjoo felt sad until chorong said....

"LOOK! She added the "GROW SOME BALLS" - chomi lesson." Chorong pointed out.

everybody laughed so hard that bomi felt guiltier by the second.

"THATS amazing !" They teacher applauded and signaled for Kaieun to come up

"well I don't draw much..unlike naeun so I just drew her and I at a picnic..one of my favourite dates." Kai said.

"wow you draw great chicken feet jongin!" Chorong commented.

"those are meant to be people..." Namjoo replied. Kai's face went red.

"I would buy that at an auction! Exept I'll go hungry..." Chorong smiled cheekily.

everyone laughed and again bomi felt guilty.

naeun introduced her painting.

"this was the first time we interacted.." Naeun smiled..it was naeun stretching over her desk to hand jongin a pen, she had used warm colors to signify love.

"wow that's amazing!" Eunji commented.

"I give up!" Bomi said over dramatically.

"miss, she's lowering our self esteem!" Chorong joked.

"wow my girlfriend is so talented." Kai beamed.

"th-thanks." Naeun stuttered.

"ok THAT IS UBER COOL." The teacher praised and eunji and Chanyeol went up.

" So I decided to go for something unique and so I drew the polar bear versions of us.." Eunji smiled widely and pointed at two demented bears. One bear which seemed to be suffering from diabetes (Chanyeol) and one that seemed to be suffering from anorexia (eunji)

1...2..3.. Awkward silence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.they all laughed.

"hey!!!"eunji said angrily (fake) 

"are you planning to get them a vet?" Naeun asked.

"don't tease the picture..it's beautiful!" Chanyeol defended.

"Im concerned about chanyeols mental state." Chorong pointed out, this resulted in more laughter.

After everyone had quiet down Chanyeol decided to show his painting.

"hello this is a portrait of eunji and I." Chanyeol said.

awkward silence again until they started laughing.

"is that..is that a caricature?!" Bomi wheezed.

"YAAA!" Eunji whined.

Because it looked like a caricature (in the picture) eunji had a huge mouth and Chanyeol had elephant ears and countless teeth. 

" ok don't laugh..next bomi and Baekhyun actually I think we did a lot of commenting..let's skip to chorong and Luhans." The teacher said and bomi let out a sigh of relief.

"so I drew a picture of chorong and I at apink shack." Luhan smiled happily.

"you made the shack look hideous!" Eunji joked,

"what type of people is that?!" Namjoo laughed.

"YAAA!" He pretended to be angry.

"so for me I drew us stargazing." Chorong said softly, the painting was beautiful, it was the back of them looking at the stars..it was simple but gorgeous.

"that's stunning." Bomi commented.

"breathtaking." Eunji smiled.

"I love naeun and chorong's s one the best." Everybody had said and the rest of the day..was very happy exept for bomi..she was counting down the days.. 10 more...