Chanji

restaurant of love

Eunji scratched the nape of her neck, shyly. She would never admit it..but she like him back and..double confessions are ok..right?

she has unconsciously leaving them hanging, Chanyeol was getting worried...what if she didn't like him back? Taemin watched from afar..he needed help in something only bomi could help him in.

"umm..I agree?" Eunji said awkwardly. Chanyeol smiled widely and hugged eunji.

"was so manly.." Namjoo sighed dreamily.

"I hope my future boyfriend does that.." Chorong whispered dreamily.

hayoung was clapping loudly. Bomi just faked a smile.

"oh it's class time..." Bomi said awkwardly and took chorong's arm and left.

during maths class.eunji and chorong was loud, as usual.

bomi sensed something was wrong with taemin..but didn't question it.

Baekhyun smiled at bomi, for a moment bomi felt her heart skip a beat but then she regained composture and just smiled back. Chorong smiled seeing the two 'interact'. Bomi felt like slapping herself, for some reason it seemed like she was actually starting to like him..why? She had promised herself. No feelings..but no. She was starting to break it..and it was only the 2nd day. 

"Park chorong! Stop daydreaming and answer the question!" The teacher yelled.

"what was the question?" Chorong asked innocently. Luhan turned around and mouthed '6.92'. 

"Wait I got it! '6.92'" chorong said. She smiled at luhan and turned to the teacher.

"Was that a wild guess?" The teacher asked suspiciously.

"if it was, I woulda guessed 69" chorong joked. Everybody laughed. Bomi felt a pang of sadness, after her mission is complete will she ever experience again?

After school was over and they started to head to apink shack. Chorong was talking to Namjoo and hayoung was with naeun and Kai. Eunji and Chanyeol were being 'happy'. While Baekhyun was still thinking of a way to hold Bomis hand. After he did, normally bomi would feel the urge to push his hand out but for some reason she felt like she never wanted to let go.

she felt safe, not that there was any danger but..she felt like they fitted together.

Chorong opened the door and about 20 customers walked in.

"good afternoon customer-nim what would you like." Chorong asked sweetly, these were one of the snobbish customers, that nobody liked.

the looked at chorong's s-line and then stared at chorong's s. Exo and apink noticed and they were glaring angrily. Soon enough chorong noticed and stepped back slightly.

chorong repeated herself and the customer smirked. He said his order and as chorong walked away, he grabbed her . 

Luhan scraped his chair back and....

 

 

taemin will be a pretty big part of the story........ Guys keep up ure beautiful comments, I read each and everyone of them...saranghae

Umm what else.....now it might be a little boring but....it will get heaps better

ilysm