discovery yoon nuhyun

restaurant of love

everybody knew it wasnt so simple, that bomi didnt only hate exo because of the bullying, actually only chorong knew. she didnt know what to do. should she tell them? she was sweating profusely she didnt know how to lie..but she couldnt tell them either.

chorong shakily sat down and exhaled. 'play cool' she thought to herself. 

"whats wrong chorong?"eunji asked. bomi glanced her way, she knew what chorong was thinking.

"nothing,nothing at all!" chorong said, a bit too loudy.

"i know somethings wrong." luhan said,chorong gulped and looked away. soon the topic went by.

"bomi..can i ask you a question?" namjoo asked, they all urged her to ask.

"sure." bomi said.

"why do you hate exo so much? we all forgave them and deleted the past." namjoo said.

"look can we not talk about this?"bomi asked.

"no..look all of apink forgave us..it must be something more." baekhyun said.

bomi looked firercely at him. 

"you dont wanna know." she snapped.

"yes i do!" baekhyun said with determination.

"dont regret it."she said coldly.

baekhyun quickly nodded.

"my fathers..name was...yoon nuhyun." bomi said, tears already appearing at her eyes.

baekhyun froze..yoon nuhyun, yoon nuhyun, yoon nuhyun. why did that name sound so familiar? then it hit him..he remembered. 

bomi has every right to hate him, and his family. after everything his family did to hers. 

chorong looked nervous, everybody eyed her intimidatingly. they knew she knew more than she telling.

"what..happened?" lay asked, breaking the cold silence.

chorong glanced at bomi, bomi nodded.

"yoon nuhyun..bomi's father..worked as a secretary under the byun..company."chorong started.

"stop..please stop." baekhyun begged, everybody glared at him and urged chorong.

this gave chorong more confidence.

"yoon nuhyun was always regarded  as the..weak..vulnerable one..one day baekhyuns father murdered someone.." chorong continued. bomi was already crying.

"baekhyun's father blamed it on him..of course nobody would believe baekhyun's father murdered somebody..he was too 'great and mighty' so bomi's father had lifelong in jail." chorong shouted. some girls had tears in their eyes and some boys were shocked.

"not only that but..baekhyun's father ordered a prisoner to murder him in exchange for his freedom.so then baekhyun's father would have no chance of danger." chorong said angrily. soon every girl was crying.

"bomi's father was so nice..everysince my father died of cancer..he took me under his wing and treated me like his own daughter! and you took him away too !" chorong yelled. she was now crying. luhans heart was breaking.

"is this true?" they asked him.

"im sorry..im sorry please." baekhyun said.

"you have been hiding all this from us?!" exo yelled angrily.

"so you have no right to be angry at me for hating you!" bomi screamed before running off, apink ran after her.

"every night bomi and i would pray for our fathers..but she doesnt only pray for that.." chorong whispered to exo, before chasing after bomi.

now exo felt like for bullying orphans...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes guys bomi and chorong are orphans..the rest arnt! thanks for reading ily subscribers <3