MyungGyu

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo lounged around boringly on the living room couch, searching for anything to do in his free time. He was alone with no one to hold a conversation with. Of course, he had his baby to talk to, but with the infant being so young, and the fact that he was still inside Myungsoo, proved to be problematic for his predicament. 

"Come on, move for umma," Myungsoo prompted while prodding at his very round belly, "How are you still asleep?" he asked incredulously. The expectant male had been poking and pressing his swollen abdomen for a good ten minutes, but his child was so lethargic that he hadn't stirred in the slightest. True, the child was always like that, but not this much. 

"Ugh," Myungsoo groaned, throwing his arms up in defeat to land folded on his forehead, "Seungsoo," he cooed, lowering his hand once more to rest against his rounded abdomen, "You're making me tired," he voiced. It still amazed him on how his unborn child affected him so much. With logic, he concluded that being eight months pregnant did that to you. 

The pregnant male turned his head to sneak a glimpse at the time on the large and decorative analog clock that hung on their living room wall. He had another hour before Sunggyu would return home, and this fact made him groan more. 

"There's nothing to do," he complained, hitting the couch with a closed fist. Due to Sunggyu's nagging nature, he ordered Myungsoo on total bed rest while he was off at work. So to make sure he did nothing while he was gone, Sunggyu had gone on a cleaning spree and scrubbed the whole house clean so Myungsoo wouldn't over exhort himself and put their baby in any possible danger. Myungsoo loved his husband, but sometimes he was just too much. 

The sudden urge to satisfy one of Myungsoo's cravings over came his senses and yet another groan slipped past his lips. He struggled to get up from his lying position on the couch and it might have taken him a good two to three minutes to finally get on his feet. He sighed while resting his hand under his heavy belly and waddled into the kitchen to get a bowl of strawberries. 

His feet padded against the tile floor of the kitchen and he noticed the fact that the floor lacked the crumbs that usually fell from his late night snacks, meaning Sunggyu had swept and mopped the floor in his rash act. 

Myungsoo mentally cursed Sunggyu for being so careful and opened up the fridge, searching for the plastic encasing of fresh strawberries. Myungsoo soon spotted them and smiled happily while reaching in to grab the box. The sight of the small, red fruit had the male's mouth salivating in excitement at eating them. He removed the box from the fridge and closed the door behind him, heading back to the living room to look out of the window. 

Monday always seemed to be the busiest day of the work day period. Living near one of the most used streets in Seoul, it was easy for Myungsoo to tell when traffic was going to be rough that evening. 

Like right now. Now standing in front of his living room window, Myungsoo watched as car after car sped past his house, speeding to avoid the rush hour that was quickly creeping up on them and get home to their families. Just as he was hoping his own husband would rush home to him and their unborn child. 

Myungsoo groaned once more past a strawberry as he witnessed a traffic block occur right before his very eyes. A car had slowed down, resulting in all cars behind it to temporarily stop all movement from the long line of cars on the street. 

"Looks like he'll be late today again," Muyngsoo sighed defeatedly, placing the now half empty container of strawberries down on the window sill before placing his hands under his massive swell, caressing and feeling as his unborn son started to wiggle and kick him after such a long period of doing nothing. 

Myungsoo smiled sweetly, finally feeling his child respond to him, "Shall we make daddy dinner?" Myungsoo sweetly asked while patting his rotund abdomen. 

A single kick from Seungsoo was taken into account and was enough of an answer for him as he grabbed his strawberry container and waddled towards the kitchen to start on that dinner. With the traffic being as difficult as it currently was, Sunggyu wouldn't be returning home for another half hour. 

Sunggyu would come home tired and done with the day, and the least that Myungsoo could do was make dinner for the exhausted male. He spent all day at the governmental offices for the city, mostly environmental affairs and had to listen to people's complaints all day about a busted road or something someone was unhappy with. 

After putting the strawberries back in their place in the fridge, Myungsoo searched through the large appliance for anything that he could possibly use for dinner that night. After a few minutes of searching, he settled on tonkalbi and kimchi fried rice. Both simple dishes that he was confident in making himself. 

All the ingredients were laid out on the counter in front of Myungsoo and the male looked over them, smiling to himself as he planned out how his cooking would go. He would start out with the ton kalbi, giving it plenty of time to cook and while it was half way done, he would start on the kimchi fried rice. He planned it correctly too, so by the time it was all done, Sunggyu would be home and he would be greeted with a home cooked meal and a happy, pregnant husband. 

Myungsoo grabbed for the meat, proud of his decisions and his independence that had been stripped from his very being since he got pregnant. He was finally doing something for himself and the feeling was wonderful. 

Myungsoo searched for his house hold skillet in all their cabinets, trying to recall the last time he actually cooked meat on it without Sunggyu breathing over his shoulder in worry. It was too long, and Myungsoo was internally cheering because this would be the first time since. 

Myungsoo eventually found the appliance and took it out from its spot to place it on the counter and turn it on to start on the meat. He could feel Senugsoo squirm around inside him as if encouraging him to cook for his father. 

As the meat cooked, Myungsoo sang to pass the time. He possessed a lovely singing voice that he swears he inherited from his mother. She had such a beautiful voice and he heard it often. She was a music enthusiast and insisted that all her children learn how to either sing or play an instrument of some kind. Myungsoo chose his vocal cords and guitar as his talent while his younger brother chose the French horn in which he always played on and off in either the school orchestra or band.  

Myungsoo believed that Seungsoo enjoyed his singing. Whenever he opened his mouth and sang a single note, his unbo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter