DongSoo

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo stood in front of the full length mirror. He studied his body and all the changes it had gone through in the recent three months. 

He had larger hips than three months before. They stuck out more and they seemed to jut painfully out past his tiny and thin frame. His arms were the same, maybe his legs seemed thicker and a bit farther apart as his hips widened, but only slightly. It's not like his jeans fit anyway, being confined to always wearing sweatpants. He had gained love handles. Not big ones, but there was enough there to actually grab and pinch. His chest had gotten softer too as his skin stretched through weight gain. He had gotten a slight double chin, not enough to see when he was standing straight, but if he were to splouch, it peeked out past his first chin. Finally, his hands were down at his belly. 

He was pregnant with twins. TWINS! He couldn't believe it either. The likelihood of him getting pregnant the first time was low in odds, yet he had gotten pregnant with his little boy, Woohyun. Woohyun was excited to have two more play mates and made plans everyday of what he was going to do with them once they were born. He wanted to first play soccer sith them, but Dongwoo had explained to him many times that he had to wait if he wanted to play such a big boy game with his dongsaengs. 

He wasn't too incredibly fertile, yet here he was with one little boy and two more babies on the way. It was a miracle, but Dongwoo just wished he hadn't been so feritle the second time. He was happy to have more children on the way, but that meant that he would have to stop dancing sooner this time. In his last pregnancy, he had stopped dancing around six months when he finally deemed himself too big to keep up his stamina. But with two babies in his womb, he was already feeling the strain on his body and when he went and taught classes even at twelve weeks pregnant he struggled. 

Dongwoo used his hands to smooth out over the expanse of his belly, feeling the soft skin against his thin hands. It was soft and stretched out previously from his pregnancy with Woohyun. His hand somewhat sunk into the flesh. Dongwoo was always thin and the sudden oncoming of pregnancy was a shock on his body as he gained weight and expanded everywhere. 

"Umma!" a voice entered the room. Dongwoo turned his head and saw his four year old son running into the room waving around a long sock that he recognized as Myungsoo's. It was laundry day and Dongwoo assumed that Woohyun was "helping" his dad. That usually meant he played around and made a bigger mess rather than helping. 

"Hello, Woohyunnie," Dongwoo cooed, smiling down at his baby boy. Woohyun had no shirt or pants on, which wasn't odd to him. Woohyun was going through a phase where he would take off all of his clothes at random. He wasn't like this in public, but sometimes Myungsoo and Dongwoo couldn't predict what their hyper active son would do.

Woohyun was taller than a normal kid his age, thanks to his dad, and Dongwoo was very short, so Woohyun was able to reach Dongwoo's stomach, which was bare from his earlier observations of his own body. Woohyun grabbed the waistband of Dongwoo's sweatpants and stood on his tip toes to place a sloppy kiss on his mother's swollen tummy, "Hi, kids," he called. It was funny because he had to started to call his siblings that after hearing his parents call them kids so much. 

Dongwoo made a face at the spit that was now on his belly. Woohyun gave sloppy and wet kisses, and while it was cute at first, it wasn't now. Dongwoo moved to wipe it away, but was soon interrupted again, but this time by someone much bigger and very familiar.

Myungsoo had entered the room, following their son and his odd habit of stripping. He did have Woohyun's khakis and button up shirt in his hand, but upon seeing his husband and son in such a sweet scene, he placed the clothes on his and Dongwoo's bed and joined his family. He walked up behind Dongwoo while he was focused on a famous "Woohyun Wet Kiss" and wrapped his arms around Dongwoo's waist, placing both hands under his small belly. 

Dongwoo almost stiffened when Myungsoo placed his hands on his belly. He gave up in his mind and just accepted the physical contact even when he wasn't confident in his body at the moment. He was still in the "Pregnant? Or fat?" stage and it wasn't flattering, even when he was bigger since he was having twins. One of their friends even commented on how much weight he had gained and it hurt him a lot. 

Myungsoo, noticing how lost Dongwoo was in his thoughts, placed a kiss on the back of Dongwoo's neck. This seemed to bring Dongwoo back to life, since this was a sensitive spot for him. Dongwoo turned his head into Myungsoo's face and Myungsoo quickly placed a light kiss on Dongwoo's forehead, smiling as he did so. 

Dongwoo smiled and turned around into Myungsoo's arms, lowering his shirt to cover his stomach again. 

"Hi," Dongwoo cooed, resting his head on Myungsoo's chest. He hadn't really seen Myungsoo that day, with Dongwoo sleeping most of the day away and Myungsoo off playing with Woohyun. Dongwoo had woken up from his nap a few times to hear Woohyun screaming in delight and Myungsoo shushing him or he would "wake umma up". It made Dongwoo smile, but he would fast asleep again. 

"Wanna go out tonight?" Myungsoo asked, adjusting his grip on his husband a bit so he was more comfortable, "I would love barbeque," he stated, smiling against Dongwoo's hair as he thought of the fun of grilling his own food for the night. His whole family in fact loved going to a barbeque restaurant and always had fun together. And Woohyun had mentioned about five times while doing laundry that he wanted grilled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter