WooYa

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Howon," the heavily pregnant male whined pathetically as he called out to his husband, reaching and stretching his arms far out for the younger male to grab and hold onto as he insisted for help, "Please hold me," he pleaded, fear crackling in his voice as he did so. The desperation was weighing his vocal cords down in pain and fear. 

Howon nodded and complied to his request immediately, rushing over to the bed Woohyun was lying in and he effortlessly lifted the heavily pregnant male up into his strong and muscular arms. He maneuvered himself into a position where Woohyun was resting his back against his right bicep and Howon replaced the spot with his own body, Woohyun now resting comfortably in his lap. 

"Talk to me, baby," Howon gently whispered into his older husband's ear, tightening his grip a bit around his expanded waist. It had become harder to do over a majority of the past ten months but he never dared show that or say that to Woohyun. If he had, the elder would surely throw a fit and temporarily hate the younger male for mentioning his weight. 

Woohyun balled up into Howon's firm chest, hand resting comfortably above the younger male's heart where the rhythmic beat of his string organ set the pace for Woohyun's breathing. His fingers curled into a fist and clenched tightly to the material of Howon's jacket, fear evident in his actions. 

"I'm terrified about what is going to happen next," Woohyun confessed, cuddling closer to Howon if at all possible. His lap was spacious and comfy, good for a close embrace such as the one they were committing to. 

"Hey," Howon tried, shifting the elder and pregnant male in his lap to a more suitable position for him to talk to him properly, "I promise you that everything will be fine. With an induction, they numb you up and you get an epidural if you want, so you don't feel anything. I know and promise that you will be comfortable and safe, darling." 

Woohyun was a week past his due date and no sign of their baby coming out on their own was present, so their doctor planned the induction date to today so they would no longer have to wait for their bundle of joy to hurry it up. But this only frightened Woohyun more and his attention was focused only on the pain he would feel. He wasn't even sure if he was fully ready for their baby to come, and he or she was over due!! 

Howon's hands slipped down past Woohyun's back to rest on his exceptionally round belly. It was huge, and that was just an understatement. It was large and rotund like a beach ball and it had dropped so far that his belly looked almost detached from his body, but the male couldn't care less about what he looked like in the last months of his pregnancy, he just cared about how healthy his baby was and would be once he or she was born into the world. 

They decided to wait to find out the gender. It would be a nice surprise, and gender neutral colors fit their house more nicely than a light pink or light blue would. Yellow matched the warm colors that scattered the house and it brought light into the room when you walked into it. Howon spent many hours in attempt at making the room perfect for their baby. 

Woohyun wasn't thinking about any of that though. He was too worried about his and the baby's health once they were given the clear for the induction to happen. He needed to wait a little bit in order for the doctor to prepare for the induction of labor. Woohyun felt as though he could faint upon thinking of such things. 

Speaking of which, as if on cue, their doctor walked into the room and he instantly shook hands with Woohyun first, since he was the patient, then Howon with a large and painfully elated smile, "I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. We had another expectant mother in labor and she was having a tough time pushing," he paused to take in the look that Woohyun held. It was of horror and fear, so the doctor quickly moved on, "Anway, I'm here now though and I want to go through the whole process with you first, Woohyun shii. Then we can talk about the induction and your baby." 

Just as he promised, their doctor explained everything that they would do in detail to Woohyun and how everything would feel and when he could revive the epidural if needed. Woohyun listened intently and his fear only grew exponentially more. The actual detail of the process caused Woohyun to grip onto Howon for comfort from the hellish nightmare he was living. His grip was a bit too tight and had the younger male in his own pain. 

Birth was a beautiful thing, Woohyun believed that and even knew that fact. The ability to create and develop a human being inside of himself was truly a miracle. Except, he had only thought of it that way whenever he saw other men or women pregnant around him. The miracle of life was fascinating to him and it just amazed him how anyone could do it, but now that it was happening to him at this very moment, he was actually freaking out and there was no telling if he would calm down or not. 

The doctor was amused by Woohyun's actions, but he recognized them as soon mother-to-be jitters just moments before their bundle of joy was born into this world. He leaned forward, noticing the lack of concentration in Woohyun's face and spoke, "Woohyun shii," he drawled with such a calm and gentle voice that it brought forth Woohyun in his state of panic and fear. 

The pregnant male looked up with half glossed eyes into his doctor's kind and gentle ones, paying full attention now as he listened to his doctor's next words, "I think you're ready for the procedure." 

This fully brought up the feelings of anxiety and nervous intentions of Woohyun's body as he reacted calmly on the outside to his doctor's claim. He listened intently as his doctor again spoke to both him and Howon, "I will have nurses come in soon to prep you for your induction, and you'll soon have your baby with you," his last smile was filled to the brim with his most genuine emotion as he brought up the high light of his whole job. He soon got up and left, leaving the soon-to-be-parents alone with their thoughts and feelings. 

Howon was the one to smile, a happy and proud grin stretching across his lips as the thought of his little girl or boy coming into this world warm and healthy, wrapped up in a colored towel or blanket and in his strong and secure arms. Howon was sure to be the one to spoil his little boy or girl rotten. 

He wrapped his arms around Woohyun and immediately felt the tremors that wracked the elder male's body as his feelings of anxiety produced huge and immense fear in his system. He wasn't entirely ready for his child as it has been established many times in his own head, but Howon had no doubt that his husband was one hundred percent ready for the moment when their baby would enter this world to them. 

Howon pulled away from the elder, and moved his hands into position. He placed his index and middle finger, pressed tightly together to rest lightly against Woohyun's chin. He then slowly lifted the elder's head to face him and he then leaned forward, placing his soft and plump lips against Woohyun's. The soft rhythm that was created between their lips led on in synchronization, each other's skin in syncopation with the soft pulse in their necks. 

This momentarily distracted Woohyun, its intentions fully met as Woohyun was no longer worrying about whether or not he wanted to feel the full experience of the pain or rather get the epidural. He was now focused on the plump lips pressed against his own, and the sweet taste that they held. He felt light and as if he was walking on air, all his cares in the world wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter