YeolJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It to be pregnant and alone. It was by far the worst thing Sungjong had experienced in all of his life. What was supposed to be something happy that brought people together, tore him and Sungyeol apart at the seams with all the stress. Neither were ready for a baby, and getting rid of it was out of the question. There was no way that Sungjong was going to just get rid of it. One day, Sungyeol had a mental breakdown and left, never coming back. 

He was due in about seven weeks, he was going to have a son in seven weeks and he was going to be alone. He wouldn't have a hand to hold while he went through labor, he wouldn't have to fight over which name sounded best for their baby, he had no one to help him set up the nursery, he had no one. 

He had one friend who was close to him, Jang Dongwoo. He was his next door neighbor and was his best friend. He was always offering to get him groceries, or take him to his obstetrician appointments, or even go to the store to grab the food he was craving the most at the time. He was incredibly kind and selfless, and Sungjong would be dating him if he didn't have a boyfriend already. He was dating a guy named Howon who was just as kind and would often visit with Dongwoo. They were the only outside contact Sungjong had besides the pizza boy who came every Friday. 

But today, there was no Dongwoo or Howon to keep him company. They were off on vacation together for the weekend and would return on Tuesday, but it was only Saturday. Sungjong had no car of his own to go where he wanted and taking the bus was out of the question. The closest gas station was too far away for a hasty stop and would instead take about half an hour to get to, so Sungjong decided that it wasn't worth it. Dongwoo had bought him enough snacks to last him until he came back, but Sungjong had eaten them all in one day. 

There Sungjong was, sitting on the couch, cuddled up in a blanket and filling out an essay for his cultural anthropology. It was due in four days, but Sungjong was so bored and had nothing else to do so he decided that school work was the way to go. He was in the last semester of college and he was doing it online, too pregnant to go to class and when his son is born, he won't be able to afford a babysitter, so staying at home and studying would be the best option. 

Sungjong was typing word after word with no real meaning behind it. He felt as though he was just rambling and as though his words meant nothing. He wasn't truly focused on finishing the paper and was instead working on the grade. He wrote what his professor would like to hear and didn't really put into thought what it all meant to him. He was distracted more by his moving baby. 

His baby was active, maybe hyper-active just like his father. Sungjong tried to ignore the resemblances that were already evident. He had been trying to erase Sungyeol from his mind for six months, but it was hard when something he helped you make was attached to you and was moving, constantly reminding you that he still exists, that he has a father out there that doesn't want him and wants nothing to do with him or his mother. 

Sungjong placed a tender hand on his belly, gliding across the expanse in attempt to calm down the baby inside. Sungjong needed to focus so he could take a nap sooner and try to sleep the day away. The little boy inside of him was up all last night and demanding that Sungjong eat strawberry ice cream. Sungjong found it better to sleep when he could instead of trying to sleep at the same time every night. His son was unpredictable when it came to moving. He did whenever he wanted no matter what Sungjong did or when he was doing it. He was a stubborn little boy, that's for sure. 

After another two hours of constant movement and typing, Sungjong finished his paper and turned it in, early and well written. He had to go over it many times before he was finally happy with what he wrote, but it happened. It was a miracle. His professor would often email him saying how weel he did on the assignments and how well he wrote, saying how much he should look into writing as a career. 

Sungjong placed his laptop to the side and adjusted himself so that he was laying on his side. He was too tired to move to the bed room and instead made camp on the couch, using a throw pillow and a small blanket to cover himself. It was too hot for a full blanket and being pregnant made him more hot in this weather. He was suffering a bit, but he knew it would be over soon and he would get to sleep in a bed with his little munchkin close to his chest. 

Just as Sungjong was drifting off to sleep, eyes closed and conscience slipping, there was a knock at the door. An unexpected knock, and an unknown knock. There was no one in town that would visit Sungjong besides Dongwoo and Howon. 

Sungjong's eyes shot open, wide with surprise. It was quiet after the first knock which led Sungjong to think he had imagined it. Sungjong waited a bit more to see if there was to be another knock. A few seconds later and it followed, an even deeper and even louder knock. The surprise was enough to make him jump off of the couch the fastest he's moved in a while. 

On his two feet, Sungjong straightened out his shirt and headed towards the door, "Coming!" Sungjong shouted to whoever was behind that door. He waddled and tripped over the blanket that was still at his feet. After stumbling he was quick to regain his composure and get to the door where there was still more knocking, this time non-stop and knock after knock was giving Sungjong a headache. He finally got to the door and grabbed the doorknob, "Alright, alright, I'm here," he greeted as he opened the door, but then he went silent as he saw the face he had been trying to forget for so long. 

It was Sungyeol. There he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter