YaDong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungyeol! No, put that down!" Howon yells at his four year old son who was currently running around the house with a plastic ladle in his hand. He had stolen it from his father when he was preparing dinner for their large family. Howon had momentarily stopped to help his middle son with a broken toy issue, only to turn back around and find Sungyeol attempting to fight the pet dog with the plastic utensil. The dog didn't particularly like Sungyeol, but did tolerate him since they lived together. The dog ran around, not wanting to get hit for the second time that day by the same kid. 

The Lee family consisted of Howon and Dongwoo, both at twenty-seven years old. They had three sons that were quite the handful. Six year old Sunggyu was an angel and loved to help around the house in any way he could, more considered the good kid. They also had five year old Woohyun, who was active and a bit rowdy, but also well behaved, learning from his elder brother's example. Next, was their hyper active four year old, Sungyeol. He constantly needed attention and was a storm of destruction and chaos. He was for sure the cause of both Howon's and Dongwoo's few developed gray hairs at such a young age, but they still loved the kid endlessly. 

"I need it, so can you please give it back!" Howon sternly ordered in a low voice as Sungyeol ran into the living room where his two brothers sat in quiet play. He was ridiculously fast for such a young boy. He could outrun Howon any day and was the fastest among his brothers. Howon and Dongwoo would sign him up for cross country when he was old enough. 

Sunggyu noticed the situation his father was in and decided to help along to stop his little brother. When Sungyeol was about to run past him in escape, the elder brother jumped up and wrapped his arms around the younger in a bear hug, holding him down and rooting him in place. 

"NO!" Sungyeol shouted in protest with his high pitched, shrill voice as he tried to squirm free from his eldest brother's strong grasp and embrace. He failed however as Sunggyu pinned him to the ground when they fell over from the struggle. Sunggyu wrestled with his brothers enough to know how to do so without hurting them. 

Howon caught up to the now tangle of Sungyeol and Sunggyu. He patted Sunggyu's back to thank him for helping and then pried the cooking utensil from his youngest son's hands, "Thank you, Sunggyu yah," he said, ruffling up the boy's short hair. The eldest son then got off of his little brother and even helped him stand back up after tackling him. 

"You're welcome, Appa," Sunggyu replied politely, turning back to play with his toy cars and racetrack set, "Yeollie is being a bad boy," he stated with a devilish smile. When he was the angel of the group, he had his moments when he wanted to tease his brothers, and now wasn't a good time for it, but he chose to anyway.

"Yeollie is not being BAD!" the said toddler yelled at his older brother, obviously offended by the accusation, although it was true, "Yoellie just wants to play!" he shouted yet again in his shrill, high pitched voice. 

Howon took his large hand and clasped it over his youngest son's mouth to prevent anymore shouting, "Sunggyu, we don't say mean things like that to people," he scolded before looking down at Sungyeol, "And Sungyeol, I told you to be quiet. Umma is resting, remember? He can't sleep if you're being loud," he reminded the toddler. 

Sungyeol's eyes drooped in sadness and guilt as he realized what he had forgotten to do, "Oh, right. Sungyeollie's sorry, Appa," he apologized, looking up to face his dad. He really was a sweet kid, he just needed to learn what an inside voice was and how to use it. 

Howon smiled upon seeing his son's puppy dog eyes and couldn't possibly stay mad at him. He ended up patting his son's shoulder, "I forgive you, Sungyeollie. Now, how about you help me finish dinner so we can eat together?" he suggested as he held out a hand for Sungyeol to take. Sungyeol nodded vigorously and excitedly at the suggestion. He loved to help in the kitchen or anytime he could, at long as it was convenient to him. 

Woohyun, who was playing quietly by himself, looked up from what he was doing and asked, "Can I help, too?" he hopped up and raced over to Howon, grabbing onto his free hand and using it to jump up and down. Woohyun had always had an interest in cooking or the kitchen. 

Howon laughed, "Of course you can, Hyunnie. You can help me set the table," he turned and led his two youngest into the kitchen to finish dinner, "How about you help too, Sunggyu?" he stated more than asked, wanting to do the task as a family. 

Sunggyu smiled and agreed, "Of course!" he neatly set his toys down before sprinting into the kitchen to join his father and younger brothers. 

The kitchen was filled with shouts and laughter as they all attempted to cook in the same area. Howon would poke at his kids every now and then in the side, earning him a high pitched laugh of joy at being tickled. Sunggyu was sensitive and protested at first, but after his brothers and dad were simultaneously poking him, he finally let it happen and played along, poking back and having fun. 

After much trial and tribulation, dinner was all finished and set on the table, plates and silverware included. Howon spoke up in a proud voice, "Good job, boys! Dinner is all ready! Now, let's go wake up Umma to eat," before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter