WooGyu

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun groaned as he sat on the couch in the living room. His back ached from sitting and it continued to hurt in every position possible. He was having a Braxton Hicks contraction that was mild, but still hurt. Woohyun's due date was just around the corner and his body was taking the effects of it. He had a fit of contractions two weeks before and after a hasty visit to the doctor's, Sunggyu and Woohyun were told that they would be occuring more as the due date neared. 

Sunggyu was in the open kitchen nearby and had heard the uncomfortable cry slip past Woohyun's lips. He set down the knife he held that he was using to spread peanut butter on a piece of toasted bread. He set the toast down and hustled into the front room, hurrying to Woohyun's side. 

He entered the room and witnessed Woohyun, his face contorted into that of pain and his left hand held his lower back. He was lying on the couch and looked as if he were trying to roll over or sit up into a more comfortable position. Sunggyu jumped down to his knees in front of Woohyun. His small eyes stared into Woohyun's dark ones that held the look of pain. 

Sunggyu shoved a hand behind Woohyun's back and helped prop him up, holding Woohyun's clammy, free hand. He managed to pull Woohyun up into a sitting position. Woohyun spread his legs slightly apart to relieve some of the discomfort in his lower, private area. 

Sunggyu was starting to nervously sweat, seeing his spouse in so much pain that he couldn't help with. He looked into Woohyun's pained eyes and asked, "Are you in labor? Is it time?" he looked down at the thirty-eight week old belly and rubbed the area around the belly button hoping to create some affect of comfort or relief for the younger. 

Woohyun's breathing calmed down and he shook his head, still unable to speak. After a few more deep breathes, he managed to look Sunggyu in the eyes and say, "No, not yet," he rubbed the side of his belly, leading his hand underneath the skin to the front, feeling the now still baby boy, "My back was hurting, so I tried to move, but it upset Sangjun and he started moving. A lot," he let his hand still and fall to the side on his thigh. 

Sunggyu nodded and sighed in relief. He honestly wasn't ready for the day of the delivery of Sangjun. His main worries were for Woohyun, though. Woohyun has always had liver problems, limiting the food that he eats. He doesn't always follow what the doctor says, though. His cravings were for things that would have freaked out his liver, but he always ate it anyway. One morning, after having a greasy and oil drowned dish, he couldn't get up and he passed out, landing in the hospital for two weeks. 

Now, his liver was just treating his stomach like it was on a ride on a roller coaster while pregnant. Since his twentieth week, he has been feeling pain and more nauseated in his stomach. It has put both him and Sangjun in danger. 

Woohyun shifted and waved Sunggyu away as he tried to get up. Sunggyu blinked and jumped up, immediately helping the pregnant male up. Woohyun again looked in pain, this time more severe. He clutched the underside of his belly and palmed the top of it, making a circular motion. 

Sunggyu was again in panic mode, noticing the severity of this pain. He rubbed up and down Woohyun's lower back, asking out of concern, "Are you okay? What's the matter?" he felt the muscle in Woohyun's back, not having ever felt something like that before. 

Woohyun gasped and hunched over, hugging his watermelon sized belly. He felt tears running down his nose, feeling fear eat away at him, "It hurts," he groaned. He was having another contraction, one that seemed to be progressing fast. He gripped Sunggyu's wrist in warning for pain, "Sangjun wants to come, now," he said through gritted teeth. 

Sunggyu's eyes widened to their extent as he asked, "Really? Where is the hospital bag?" he searched around for the said baby blue bag, stocked with necessities for a hospital trip when Woohyun went into labor. 

Woohyun pointed at the kitchen, lowering himself back onto the couch and tucking a foot underneath him to sit on. Sunggyu ran into the room and instantly found the bag, throwing it over his shoulder. He grabbed the car keys that were sitting close by and returned back to aid Woohyun in his pain stricken state.

He grabbed Woohyun's elbow and gently walked him out the door. He was patient as Woohyun took cautious steps out the door and eventually into the car. Sunggyu opened the car door and helped Woohyun sit down and buckle him in. When the seatbelt clicked into the lock, Sunggyu shut the door and ran to his side of the vehicle. He jumped down into the car and shoved the keys in the ignition, not bothering to put his own seatbelt on. 

He turned to back out of the driveway and drove off to the hospital, the news now sinking in about what was happening. He was frightened of the possible outcomes that wouldn't be such a happy occasion. 

----------

Sunggyu was pacing back and forth in the hall outside of Woohyun's delivery room. It wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter