GyuJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long car rides with a bunch of toddlers in the car was a nightmare. Especially if they were triplets. It was three times worse, and even more so when you were pregnant again with your fourth child who was due in two months. But I'm getting ahead of myself. 

It was Sunggyu and Sungjong in their minivan, the real babe magnet of the car world. It was about five years old, the same age as their five year old triplets. It was a medical miracle as to how Sungjong managed to get pregnant with three children at once naturally, but not unheard of. The oldest one was the only boy, Bomin. A natural born leader who sets the example for his two younger sisters by five minutes, Sera and Jinju. Sera was the second born triplet, very sweet and selfless, thinking about everyone else first before herself. Then Jinju, a sassy little girl who loved her siblings to bits. She just liked to be a little bossy every now and then. 

It was a rough five years of raising triplets as first time parents, but both Sunggyu and Sungjong rocked it and they raised three amazing children who knew right from wrong and to do service for others. But, that being said, they were still five year olds and they acted as such. They hated sitting in their car seats for too long and after an hour, they were just too antsy to watch the movie playing on the built in screen in the minivan. 

"Are we there yet?!" Bomin started, yelling from his car seat in the very back next to Jinju. Sera sat in the middle next to the new baby car seat that had yet to hold the new born baby that was coming in two months. And Bomin, being the leader he was, influenced Sera and Jinju to ask the same question, but louder this time and on repeat. 

Sungjong groaned, feeling a headache coming on as his kids yelled. With great difficulty, Sungjong turned his torso back towards his kids and gave a warning look. This was effective as the triplets faded into silence so they could listen to their mother, "We have about ten minutes left okay? Watch the rest of Moana and then we will be there, alright?" the triplets were obedient and turned their attention to the screen, settling the headache that was threatening to turn into a migraine. 

Sungjong turned back to the front and his hand immediately went to rest on his very swollen, very round pregnant belly. He was seven months along and he had admitted several times that it was much easier to carry one baby rather than three, but it was still a struggle. Sungjong patted his round abdomen and spoke to, "You're getting heavy, Sungjin," he exhaled heavily, having not been comfortable since he was two months pregnant. 

"Sungjin?" Sunggyu asked from the driver's side of the car. He was smiling wide and turned his head momentarily to look at his husband before turning back to the road, "You want another kid with the name Jin? And the name Sung like us?" he asked in disbelief since Sungjong had never given into that before. 

Sungjong pursed his lips and responded questioningly, "No? It seems to stick to him," he patted his stomach again where their son was, "But, I don't know. It wouldn't be fair to Bomin and Sera if we used Jin in his name. We need a whole knew name for this one," he concluded, knowing exactly how their kids would react. He spent enough time over the past five years dividing his attention equally among all three of his children, and now he would have a fourth one to focus on as well. 

"Is that it?!" Sera yelled from the back, pressing her little nose against the car window, palms pressed flat against the glass as she peered outside. Bomin and Jinju followed and looked outside as well, both gasping in excitement as they saw the zoo that they spent such a long time driving to. 

"Yes! We made it to the zoo!" Sunggyu confirmed, starting the cheers and yells that were now filling the car and drowning out Moana that was still playing in the background. Sungjong could physically feel his ears ringing in his hands and it was not pleasant, but he could bare it since his children were so excited to be at the zoo. It was their first time anyway. 

After all the parking choas, Sunggyu helped the triplets out of the car and made sure to go through the rules of being at the zoo: no running away, no wandering off, and never let go of Daddy or Mommy's hand when they were moving to a new exhibit. God forbid that they lose one of the triplets on their first time to the zoo. 

Sunggyu held Jinju's hand first as they walked towards the entrance of the zoo while Sungjong held Bomin and Sera's hands tightly. Sera had a habit of running off without the thought of the consequences and as pregnant as Sungjong was, there was no way he would be able to run after her. He held her hand the tightest, praying she wouldn't slip through his fingers. 

Sunggyu paid for their entrance and they were soon in the park. The triplets all stared and looked around in awe as they took in the sight of the zoo. There were so many people there today and there were ducks wandering around everywhere, picking up food that some people dropped. The worst thing that could have happened in that moment did as one triplet let go of Sunggyu's hand, then the other two did the same thing and ran after their "leader". 

"Jinju! Bomin! Sera!" Sunggyu and Sungjong yelled almost in unison. Sunggyu immediately ran after the triplets, scolding them when he caught up to them. Sungjong did no such thing as he waddled behind, trying to move fast, but it just wasn't possible for him at the time. He was too heavy with child to move faster than a waddle. It was almost humiliating for him, but he ignored this a d kept moving towards his husband and children. 

"You broke all the rules!" Sunggyu immediately scolded, holding a firm expression and tone in his voice. He wasn't too happy with his kids. He was hoping that this trip, which was his idea, would be fun and less stressful for Sungjong. Being pregnant was a chore, but being pregnant with five year old triplets was almost like his career. Sunggyu worked and he wanted to do something fun together as a family. This proved to be a disaster already. 

"What do you have to say to me and your mother?" Sunggyu asked, hand on his hip as he wrapped the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter