DongYeol

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at your little belly!" Myungsoo had suddenly exclaimed in the kitchen. 

It had been an otherwise quiet morning in the dorm. It was early and they had an early schedule for a morning radio show and later a photoshoot for the next Infinite calendar. Sunggyu had groggily woken everyone up with little to no help from Woohyun at six and they were all huddled into the kitchen by 6:15 to eat breakfast.

They were at the end of their promotion period and just in time before Sungyeol got too pregnant to dance or do photoshoots. He had actually gotten pregnant by accident just before they started promoting their new album, but found he was pregnant much later at ten weeks along. He always got super sick around promotion times due to stress, lack of sleep, and the dieting he put himself through, so it didn't come up as concerning to him when he had headaches every night and woke up to throw up after sleeping for a max of four hours. 

They had a max of two weeks left in their promotions and Sungyeol was incredibly thankful. The amount of stress his body was going through at the time was too much for him to handle along side the fact that him and Dongwoo were going to be welcoming a baby into their lives in the next six months. He was only sixteen weeks pregnant and had hid it pretty well for the past six weeks he and Dongwoo had known. They had only just told their members that Sungyeol was pregnant last week and while they were shocked, they were supportive as well. Management was still trying to figure out what to do about the situation. They knew for sure that Sungyeol was finishing promotions as long as he didn't overexert himself and he took care of himself. 

So far, it only looked as though Sungyeol had put on a little weight, and it wasn't noticeable unless his shirt was tight or his shirt lifted to reveal the little pudge he had grown. Dongwoo personally liked it, but Sungyeol hated it. He had been thin all of his life, so suddenly going through the shock of gaining weight and growing a belly was less than ideal for him, but he knew he would have to get used to the idea soon since it was creeping up on him fast and was already right in front of him. 

After waking up that morning however, Sungyeol had suddenly "popped" as Dongwoo so gently put it. Sungyeol had woken up and his morning routine was to immediately check himself in the mirror. He had an image to keep up as the visual of Infinite and with the increasing weight gain, he constantly worried about it and it was the first thing he thought about in the morning. 

Upon looking in the mirror, Sungyeol examined his face which had grown slightly rounder and pinched the skin with his thumb and forefinger, not liking the way it stretched from his cheekbone. It wasn't too bad and rather looked liked he did when he first debuted, with his trademark chubby cheeks. He figured fans would notice and comment on his look, but he was supposed to be hiding the bigger problem for a bit longer before revealing it to the fans. Inspirit were supportive, but there was definitely going to be backlash from those who weren't so supportive and that terrified Sungyeol. 

Eventually, Sungyeol lifted his shirt and actually gasped upon what he saw. Dongwoo, who was struggling to wake up was suddenly awake and on his feet, asking what was wrong, but he didn't have to because he saw it.

Sungyeol finally had a bump. It was there, sticking out and showing. A little round thing on his abdomen that had always been flat even when he had gained weight. It was low and cute and when Dongwoo got a look at it, he couldn't take his eyes away from it. His eyes were locked on it as he fell out of bed and crawled over to where Sungyeol was standing until he was right in front of the thing.

Dongwoo knew that once an expectant mother started showing that it was a sensitive time for them, especially Sungyeol. When his sister was pregnant, she had flipped when she started showing and Dongwoo couldn't even try to calm her down. But this was his boyfriend, he couldn't let his mom deal with this for him, he had to take it into his own hands.

And he literally took it into his own hands. He was still kneeling in front of Sungyeol and rasied his hands, placing both hands on both sides of Sungyeol's new belly. His hands were a bit cold, but it was drowned out by Sungyeol's shock of Dongwoo actually placing his hands on him. While he was dating Sungyeol and was a vey touchy person, Dongwoo had laid off a bit and respected Sungyeol's space as he went through all the changes his body was going through. But now he was hands on and feeling the new swell of the growing baby inside. Sungyeol actually smiled down at Dongwoo and didn't mind it. He liked the contact and actually missed it. 

The two eventually made it to the kitchen and were having cereal. Sungyeol couldn't keep anything else down for breakfast so most of the members had resulted in eating cereal along with him so they wouldn't trigger an epiosde of morning sickness. 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo were first in the kitchen and the first to be settled in at the large dining table. They sat next to each other and were eating spooful by spoonful. Every other member started filing into the kitchen, looking dead tired since they had a late dance practice last night and were still suffering from the backlash. 

Sunggyu's face was centimeters away from crashing into his bowl of cereal, Woohyun was at his side, picking through the corn flakes, since Myungsoo and Sungjong got the last bowls of his favorite cereal, and Howon was almost inhaling a massive bowl of cheerios. 

Sungyeol had finished his bowl and still felt hungry so he got up to make himself some toast with peanut butter. His lower half had been hidden by the table, so as soon as he stood up, his bump was showing past the material of his loose t-shirt. This is where we started out. 

"Look at your little belly!" Myungsoo had suddenly exclaimed in the kitchen. 

He had noticed immediately when Sungyeol got up, he belly peeking past his shirt. Myungsoo got so excited after announcing the news to everyone that he jumped up and immediately ran to Sungyeol's side, placing his large hands on the bump, covering it with their entirety. This was soon followed by every other member putting their hands all over Sungyeol's belly, especially Myungsoo.

Dongwoo couldn't blame the two for being so close. They were best friends after all and had been even before Dongwoo realized he was interested in dating Sungyeol at all. Myungsoo was there for everything and was always involved in any problem that Sungyeol had. He helped Sungyeol with whatever was happening in his relationship with Dongwoo and was even the first one to find out Sungyeol was pregnant, before Dongwoo. That hurt a bit, but Dongwoo found out a minute later. He had let it go, but it still hurt him. 

When everyone had dispersed and went back to their breakfast or went to brush their teeth, Sungyeol returned to his seat next to Dongwoo. With Myungsoo. When he had been sitting across from Dongwoo before, was now right next to Myungsoo and almost on top of the older boy. He brought the chair so close their thighs were touching and Myungsoo even wove his arm through Sungyeol's. 

This set something off in Dongwoo. He was a pretty collected person and knew when it was approproiate to get upset over something, but damnit, that was his boyfriend and he didn't need some other guy all over him. Dongwoo kept quiet however and ate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter