WooJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very pregnant Sungjong stood in the pantry of his home, looking through the fully stocked shelves as he tried to find something that would satiate his cravings and help his baby stop moving inside of him. The baby inside of his was extremely hyperactive when he was hungry and it would usually calm the baby if he rocked from side to side or ate. 

Sungjong couldn't pinpoint exactly what he wanted to eat, but all the unhealthy, junky food he felt like eating was on the shelf that was eye level with him. He put a hand under his swollen belly and cradled it, swaying from side to side as he hummed a song to himself. 

Giving up on deciding to eat one snack, Sungjong grabbed all the snacks he could hold in his arms. He even placed a bag of chips in between his teeth and was on his way back to the living room where he was camping out for the day. Walking, more like waddling, was exhausting when you were thirty-six weeks pregnant, so every day he would decide where to stay all day when Woohyun was off at work. The only time he got up was to pee every half hour and to get more food when he ran out. 

He had an equally pregnant friend over to keep him company. Myungsoo wasn't as far along as Sungjong was, but he was expecting double the baby with twins. So he was as big, maybe even bigger than Sungjong was, but only thirty weeks pregnant. Myungsoo was his best friend and had been since they were in diapers. They grew up on the same street, were always in the same class and lost each other a bit over college, but reunited back when their college days were over and were at each other's weddings. Now they lived on the same street again and kept each other company as they were on maternity leave from their jobs.

"Did you bring cheddar popcorn?" Myungsoo asked as soon as Sungjong set foot in the living room. With a bag of chips in his mouth, he couldn't answer, but he instead nodded, the bag crinkling against his chin as he did so. He walked up to Myungsoo and dropped everything he had in his arms on the couch, Myungsoo immediately grabbing the bag of white cheddar popcorn and chowing down on a full handful. Sungjong wanted some as well, but knew better than to come between Myungsoo and his food. The bag would be completely empty in half an hour.

Sungjong lowered himself onto the couch and pulled a very thick and woven blanket over himself to keep himself warm. It was in the dead of winter, bitter and freezing and the thermostat was on the frits and wouldn't go higher than 70 degrees, so the only thing Sungjong could do was wrap up and put on layers. It was inconvenient when all of his clothes couldn't fit him and only made whatever was underneath his second layer feel tight and stuffy. That day, Sungjong settled on a pair of fuzzy socks, thick sweatpants, one of Myungsoo's over sized sweatshirts, and a beanie. He just looked overly comfy and was the comfiest thing he could fit into this far into his pregnancy.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Sungjong asks before he stuffs a whole chips ahoy cookie into his mouth. He would usually eat his cookies with milk, but if he drank anything, within ten minutes he would have to get up and go to the bathroom and he wasn't physically or mentally prepared to do that just yet. He wanted to rest first and then attempt it. 

"Sungyeol and I keep fighting over names. We haven't gotten anywhere with the names, but I guess we have some time left," Myungsoo shrugged, shoving another handful of popcorn into his mouth, "I think we'll finally name them when they're about two years old," he joked, suddenly shifting as he felt one twin kick a foot into his ribs. His grimace was enough for Sungjong to know what was happening. 

Past his own belly, Sungjong leaned forward over all the food in between him and his best friend and placed a hand on the massive belly. Since his own kid wasn't very active, he mostly experienced movement from Myungsoo's belly since there were two inside of him. They constantly bothered each other so if one twin kicked, the other was sure to follow and kick back, resulting in Myungsoo's bladder becoming a punching bag. 

"I need to pee now," Myungsoo stated, starting to move but ultimately staying in the same position since he couldn't actually lift himself up from the couch without help. This had been happening for a month now and at first Myungsoo was embarassed to ask for help getting up, but now he wasn't as self concious and realized it was just Sungjong, his best friend, who would have to help him up. 

Sungjong internally sighed, he was getting too pregnant for this. Sungjong hoisted his own body off of the couch with much difficulty and after straightening out his clothes, he went on to help Myungsoo get up. Sungjong grabbed Myungsoo's hands and with a bit of communication, Sungjong was able to pull Myungsoo off of the couch. The elder was finally up and off to the bathroom. Sungjong stayed behind in concern and also commmon courtesy. 

When he had pulled Myungsoo up from the couch, he could feel this strain across his lower abdomen, feeling like he was pulling a muscle. It didn't feel good and it stayed with him a good amount of time before finally going away. Sungjong rubbed at the area and once gone, he didn't worry about it and just sat back down, starting to munch on another cookie. The thought still lingered at the back of his head, but he was much more involved in his cookie. 

After a few minutes, Myungsoo waddled back into the living room and plopped back down onto the couch. With how big he was, his body just sunk into the couch. Then he grabbed the other side of Sungjong's blanket and draped it over himself. He may have been big and pregnant, but he was still freezing cold in that house. No amount of baby would change that. 

Myungsoo started on another bag of chips as the two watched tv. It had been an hour since he had last gone to the bathroom and it was a miracle that he hadn't had to before that amount of time. Sungjong was grateful since he was still cramping, as he had self diagnosed it. He had only eaten junk that whole day and had been confined to the couch, so it made sense that his body was rejecting what he was doing to it. He also guessed that they could have been braxton hicks contractions, but whatever he was feeling was too weak than what he had felt before. The first time he felt braxton hicks contractions, he had curled up in a ball and cried for an hour because they hurt so bad. This was not that intense, so no red flags came up. 

Another half hour and they were still happening, finally setting up some red flags for Sungjong. They were constant and were getting worse, and he finally decided that yes, he was in labor. But before he could voice that, Myungsoo spoke up about a bathroom break.

"Can you help me up?" Myungsoo asked, starting to move on his own but not getting very far due to how sunken into the couch he was. Sungjong, ignoring his own needs, nodded and got up with a bit of difficulty and rounded in front of Myungsoo, grabbing his hands, and hoisting the elder male up, and then it happened. 

It was like that was the final straw as Sungjong physically felt his waters break. It was like a dam had been knocked down as his pants suddenly felt heavier and much more wetter than they were. Myungsoo, who was standing up now, watched as Sungjong's facial expression dropped and watched as the younger boy's light grey sweatpants grew darker as they soaked up the fluid, "Oh shoot," Myungsoo uttered, looking back up to Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter