HoJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Expecting a baby is a happy occasion, but nothing more than stressful. Before you start accusing someone of being unhappy upon discovering they are pregnant, think of how much they will go through just during the pregnancy. On top of that, think of when the baby will actually arrive! 

That's what Howon and Sungjong are experiencing. Sungjong's pregnancy was unplanned and more of a surprise, but not unwelcome. In fact, the elation they felt was overwhelming, until realization of how much they will have to change. 

They would have to find a new place, preferably a new house since their apartment was too small for even them alone to fit. They'd also have to buy and pay for all the supplies needed for a baby, pay for the hospital bills when Sungjong goes into labor, all the appointments to attend, the adjustment of parenthood, everything. 

Then on their seventeen week check-up, they found out the genders. That's right, genders. They were having not one, not two, but three little boys. Howon and Sungjong are expecting triplets, with whom they've decided to name Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. Sunggyu on the left side, Dongwoo in the middle, and Woohyun on the right side of Sungjong's abdomen. 

The stress that that brought was incredible. They definitely needed a house, which they have now bought, three times more the supplies, and more preparation for parenthood and making sure they do it right. Stress is a pregnant individuals enemy, and should be dealt with. 

In order to do this they consult with Myungsoo and Sungyeol on how to care for multiples like them with their twins, Jaehwan and Jaehwa, as well as yoga classes. 

"Are you comfortable?" Howon asked Sungjong for the umpteenth time that day as he helped the younger into their car, "We can call Sungyeol and Myungsoo to come over if you want," he pestered more. 

Sungjong huffed, "Shut up, Howon! I'm fine, okay? And no, we'll go to there house because I'm pretty sure the twins are just recently asleep," Sungjong explained. He sighed as he settled in the passenger seat of the car, reaching down to feel his large belly. 

Maybe large is an understatement. It was humongous! He was twenty-five weeks pregnant with his and Howon's three sons. He was tired, sore, cranky, everything unpleasant and just wanted to go over to his friends' house to talk. 

Howon nodded scared, "Just making sure," he spoke with trembling voice, afraid of another angered outburst from the younger. He closed the door and walked over to. His side of the car to get in. 

He side eyed his husband and noticed the look of fatigue he wore as he held his head in his palm and had his elbow propped against the door with his eyes closed. 

He was having a difficult time falling a sleep at night. His mountain of pillows and majority of the bed helped none with his constant bathroom breaks at night. He would get up and when he returned, he would have to readjust the pillows in order to support him and shift to find a comfortable position. This process took about ten minutes of finding a comfortable spot, then fifteen minutes to go use the restroom. 

Howon drove in silence to their friends' house two blocks away. It really was no trouble to ask them to come to their house, but whatever Sungjong said goes. 

When Howon parked, he gently shook Sungjong awake. Sungjong groaned and asked groggily, "Are we there?" 

Howon answered with a simple yes and Sungjong groaned as he unbuckled himself and opened the door with his eyes closed. Howon rushed over to help him, but the younger had it all under control and was even walking up the front steps leading to the house with his eyes still closed. 

Howon jogged to the younger's side feeling useless. Sungjong knocked on the wooden door, not wanting to use the doorbell in fear that he would wake up the twins. He was soon answered by Myungsoo with a smile. 

"Come on in you two. Sungyeol is making cookies right now," the house owner informed as he let the two in and closed the door behind them. 

The two walked to their usual seat on the loving room couch and Sungjong crashed, again propping his elbow on the arm rest and leaning to rest for a bit. Howon sat next to him in silence and watched his husband sleep. He found it extremely cute and just wanted to hug the younger, but he would surely punish him for disturbing his sleep. 

Sungyeol soon entered the room with a plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies and a bright smile. He set the plate down on the coffee table and cooed at how cute Sungjong looked. He then took a seat across from the two and next to his own husband.  

"Hey, Sungjongie!" Sungyeol greeted cheerily, a bit too loudly too. Howon was surprised that it didn't wake up the twins it was so loud. 

Sungjong broke from his sleep trance and smiled sleepily at his friend, "Hey, sorry. I didn't sleep much last night," he apologized, giving his back a good stretch and pop that stirred Dongwoo inside him. 

Sungyeol nodded, "Yeah, near the end of mine, I couldn't sleep very well either. I couldn't find a comfortable position to lie in," Myungsoo nodded from his side in agreement, remembering all the times he willingly woke up to help his husband. 

"Speaking of sleep," Myungsoo butted in, choosing the topic of discussion for the day, "How about we talk about when the triplets wake up at night?" he faced Sungyeol who nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah, we haven't talked about that yet. That's a bit surprising," he mused. 

Sungjong sat up and cradled his belly as best he could with its massive size. It almost reached the extent of his knees as it sat in his lap. It created extra warmth for Sungjong's lap. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter