2Woo

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Pregnancy

Dongwoo nervously paced in the bathroom, back and forth and back and forth. His feet were light, trying not to make noise on the cold tile. He was a phenomonal dancer, so it was easy for him to focus on his footsteps, making them light and soundless, rather than it was to focus on the pregnancy test that was currently sitting on his sink counter. 

Woohyun sat outside, waiting. They had decided together three months before to try and get pregnant. They had been married for a year already and as a coupole, agreed that a baby would be an amazing addition to their small family in their small apartment. Dongwoo had refused to let him in, afraid of the disappointment that would follow if the results were negative. There was still a 50% chance that it could be positive.

Dongwoo had about a minute left before the test would read the results. Dongwoo was impatient, causing it to go by much longer. He was so ready for a baby, he always had been. He had a young niece, Sebin, who had made him realize how much he wanted children. He loved how innocent they were, how loving they were, and how soft they were. So cuddly and kind, non-judgemental. He wanted one of his own so badly.

There was a light knock at the door, startling Dongwoo from his thoughts, "Yes?" he asked, stopping in his tracks. 

"Is everything alright in there?" Woohyun asked from the other side of the door. He sounded worried, yet hopeful. He was of course wondering about the results, and Dongwoo hadn't even looked at them yet, "You pregnant yet?" he asked jokingly. He wasn't too worried about them trying since they fairly recently started trying, but he also knew how afraid Dongwoo was of failing. Of course there was plenty of time for them to keep trying, but Dongwoo saw every negative result as another failure in his book. He had two negative tests before, and Dongwoo was afraid of a third. 

"I haven't checked yet. We still have another thirty seconds before it's clear enough to see the results," Dongwoo told the younger male. 

"Open the door?" Woohyun asked.

Dongwoo didn't want to for fear of failure, but after a quick second of thought, he turned the doorknob and opened the door to reveal Woohyun. Once Dongwoo could see him, Woohyun looked worried. His brows were furrowed and his eyes were completely focused on Dongwoo. Dongwoo twisted his lips and walked forward, wrapping his arms around Woohyun's waist, and the younger male's immediate reaction was to do the same. Woohyun placed a kiss on top of Dongwoo's head before pulling away. 

"Whether it's positive or negative, I'll love you no matter what, so don't worry so much about the results, okay?" Woohyun assured, hugging onto Dongwoo tighter than he was before, "And there's absolutely no rush remember? We have all the time in the world to have a baby. And besides," added, pulling away to face Dongwoo, "We just started. It may take a while before we actually get pregnant," he reassured, hoping he had gotten a little sense into his husband.

Dongwoo slowly nodded, taking into account what his younger husband said. He was right after all, but he wanted it to happen now and not later, "What time is it?" he asked next, realizing that they had been talking for a while and that the test was probably showing the result already.

Woohyun looked to his wrist where his watch was strapped and read the time out loud, "7:34," he paused before looking back up to Dongwoo and nodded, "It should say whether you are pregnant or not now."

Dongwoo nodded and swallowed, his throat growing dry. He left Woohyun's arms and turned around so he could face the pregnancy test. There it was. The plastic stick sitting on the sink counter, staring Dongwoo in the face. He took slow and small steps towards the test, palms sweating and clammy. Once right at the sink, Dongwoo picked up the test without looking at the result, instead covering the result with his thumb. He took a deep breath, knowing that Woohyun was right behind him waiting. He slowly moved his thumb and he was greeted by two, thin, pink lines and to the right of it was the word "Pregnant". 

____________________________________________________________________

Second Pregnancy

The next time Dongwoo would see those results, it would be three months after having their first kid, Sungyeol. 

Dongwoo stared in shock at the test. He had felt constantly sick the past month and had his suspicions about being pregnant, but was hoping that he wasn't. He wanted another baby, but not this soon. He already had a three month old, and in eight months (roughly), he would have a newborn and an eleven month old at the same time. He wasn't ready!

Dongwoo opened the bathroom door and walked out with a blank face, not quite sure how to portray himself yet. Woohyun was sitting on the edge of their shared bed with a gurgling baby boy on his knee, slobbering all over his first that was in his mouth. Sungyeol had a head full of long, dark hair that stuck up in every which way and even hung in his eyes already. Dongwoo was momentarily distracted and smiled at his baby, but was then reminded that Sungyeol would barely have time to be an only child before another baby came into the house.

"You're pregnant again," Woohyun spoke before he was even told. He had the same concerns as Dongwoo when they spoke about it the night before. Woohyun had noticed how sick Dongwoo had been and thought he was pregnant as well. Just seeing Dongwoo's expression was enough of an answer. They were having another baby when they still had a baby. 

Dongwoo pursed his lips and walked over to Woohyun's side, sitting down next to him, "What are we going to do?" Dongwoo asked weakly. He reached his hand over and fit a finger into Sungyeol's tiny hand. The infant could barely grasp onto the much larger finger but still mananged to fit his mouth around the tip. Dongwoo cringed as drool slid down his index and into the palm of his hand. Babies were gross.

"Well we're obviously going to have this baby," Woohyun stated and Dongwoo immediately agreed, "It's going to be the same as with Sungyeol, I'll work some more so we can have more money and we can always call your mom over to watch Sungyeol when you're too tired," Woohyun suggested. 

"It's going to be an adjustment," Dongwoo corrected, "And I think I should get a job to help, at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter