MyungYa

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regret happens in everyone's life. For some people, it was through a tattoo they no longer liked, or someone would regret eating the last slice of pizza. Regret is defined as a feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over something that has happened or been done. Regret always happens, sometimes over ones own actions. This is how Myungsoo felt constantly over the past three trimesters. 

Myungsoo was pregnant, 24 weeks pregnant to be exact. He was pregnant for God's sake. How did that happen? Well, this was one of the biggest regrets of his life, leading to the current regret he was feeling and experiencing. This was usually a happy occasion for many people, but definitely not for a 17 year old junior in high school who was due at the beginning of his senior year. 

It was unplanned, of course. He was fooling around with his long term boyfriend, having dated for longer than two years, Lee Howon. They had gotten completely wasted at a New Year's Eve party and found themselves sleeping together in their friend's bedroom. Needless to say their friend, Sunggyu, was pissed, yet proud of the two. He wasn't too proud when it turned out that Myungsoo was pregnant. 

Howon was just as shocked if not more, but he was excited that his nuts worked yes, and that he was going to be a father. He wasn't ready just like Myungsoo, but he was ready and willing to be there for Myungsoo and their baby. He made that very clear to Myungsoo when the younger first told him, and it wasn't too bad to hear support from his boyfriend when the rest of the world was against him. 

Yet, Myungsoo didn't want it. 

He was too young, too immature, and not ready. He had morals though. There was no way he was going to abort it, that was crazy and cruel. He believed every baby should have a chance to live, and an innocent life should not be ended due to the parents' mistakes. He was just going to give it up for adoption. It would then go to a happy and ready family who wanted and would love that baby.

The stress of just the first five months of the pregnancy was making Myungsoo lose hair and weight with the amount of anxiety on his chest. He had a lot of complications early on because of these other complications. He had missed a full month of his junior year, bringing down his grades and reputation. He had been on bed rest and it just to be pregnant, especially when it wasn't planned. 

At about three months a long, he decided to place an open adoption. He would find a family who wanted a child and they would immediately adopt him or her after birth. The baby ended up being a little girl due in early September. 

Myungsoo found a family he approved of about a week ago. They were extremely kind and caring with a child they had already adopted at birth, unable to conceive their own. It would have a sibling upon entering the world and someone to look up to. They were the perfect candidates for Myungsoo and the pregnant male saw no reason why they couldn't have his baby. 

Howon had reasons why they couldn't take his baby though. That was his child after all, and he wanted to raise it alongside Myungsoo. He argued that he had a job and had money to pat for a baby, but Myungsoo retaliated with the point that he wouldn't be able to go to college and would have to get another job to pay past the first year of infancy. Howon was good with kids, but he had never had to take care of his own with two jobs and high school to finish. 

Myungsoo always pictured himself about twenty-eight years olf before he would be having his first child. He would have a career and live in a house with his husband or wife. He honestly didn't know if Howon would still be with him at that point. It was a statistic that less than 2% of all high school sweethearts ended up marrying each other. They started dating freshman year, and Myungsoo always figured that they would date until they were in college and then while in college, the relationship would fizzle out and they would lose interest in each other. They both wanted to go to different universities, Howon at Busan University and Myungsoo at Seoul Univeristy, both where they were from. 

Since Myungsoo found out he was pregnant that one, tearful night, Howon and him gained some distance between each other. Their constant arguing didn't help that, both always at each other's throats over what each other wanted to do with the baby. The farther along Myungsoo's pregnancy progressed, the bigger he grew, and the more they were reminded about what needed to be done about... it. 

Myungsoo only ever referred to the baby as it. Howon always insisted that he refer to the baby as their baby, their daughter. Howon even grew accustomed to call her Areum. It was a cheesy name meaning beautiful in Korean, but Howon was a cheesy person. Myungsoo only ever referred to "Areum" as "it". He ignored the name and tried not to get attached. 

It was Friday, a day full of hell as Myungsoo went through the day or constant staring and name calling from kids in his grade. Kids he didn't even know knew who he was. They called him horrible names that he wouldn't think of calling anyone else. 

Howon was a senior and he wasn't known as the father of the baby by most people. He was a private person and no one expected him to have a child while in high school. A few people knew that he was going to be the father of "that pregnant j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter