MyungJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't a very quiet morning. It was an early Saturday morning and it was usually quiet. No cars were out on the road in a rush to get to work since there were no jobs to get to or school to attend on this day. Everyone was sleeping in and resting on God's gift to man, the weekend. Myungsoo loved to sleep in and was his favorite part of the week, but he couldn't today.

It was Sungjong's snoring that was keeping Myungsoo awake. Sungjong was sick with a cold and he was miserable and he was also thirty-four weeks pregnant. His body was already going through the shock of changing and adjusting to being pregnant, and now his body was going through the added strain of his sickness. He was not feeling great and he got it from their four year old son, Howon, who most likely got it from pre-school. 

They were having a little girl this time. Their first daughter and she was much different from Howon. Howon barely moved when he was still inside of Sungjong, causing concern the whole time he was in utero. But their daughter, she never stopped moving. She moved all night and was only still in the morning when she was tired. She kept Sungjong up all night and he was exhausted. He was long on bed rest since he could barely keep awake during the day, maternity leave from his job of being a teacher. 

Usually when someone was exhausted, they snored in their sleep. And when Sungjong was sick, he snored due to his congestion. Myungsoo had stayed up for a while last night with Sungjong as their daughter moved around and prevented Sungjong from sleeping. Eventually he fell asleep and left Sungjong alone with the unborn baby, to wait until she too fell asleep. 

But back to Myungsoo, he was awake when he would usually be asleep. Sungjong's snoring was extremely loud that morning and it woke him up, which was a miracle since he was literally the heaviest sleeper ever. It was a little after seven, two hours before Myungsoo woke up to make pancakes for Howon and Sungjong. Howon loved chocolate chip pancakes, just like his mother. 

It's not like Myungsoo could be upset with Sungjong for being sick. It wasn't his fault and Sungjong was carrying his second child for goodness sake. Even if Myungsoo said anything, Sungjong would become self-conscious and he already had low self-esteem the bigger he got. He didn't need more on his plate and needed to focus on being healthy and drinking enough water. 

Myungsoo studied his husband to the best of his ability. He noticed every imperfection that made Sungjong perfect. Myungsoo loved the light mole on Sungjong's nose, perfectly perfect in every way. He loved Sunjong's nose and how small it was, fitting his petitie and proportionate face. His cheeks had grown a little chubbier since he had become pregnant, but Myungsoo loved it. Sungjong gained this certain softness being pregnant and it was wonderful. Sungjong was wearing one of Myungsoo's shirts, which was oversized on him. It hung off of his thin frame, shoulder peeking past the neckline. His collar bone was still prominent and it looked painful to stick out as much as it was. 

Myungsoo subconsciously smiled as he watched his sleeping husband. He was so peaceful, even with the dreadful snoring. Sungjong looked like an angel, and Myungsoo just loved it. He carefully reached over and brushed a strand of hair out of Sungjong's eyes. While it wasn't bothering the younger, Myungsoo wanted a better look at him in all of his glory. He was absolutely beautiful. 

Just then, past all the deep snoring, Myungsoo heard whining. It was immediately identified as Howon, which meant the four year old was finally awake. This gave Myungsoo something to focus on while he was awake. 

Myungsoo expertly crawled out of bed without waking up Sungjong and snuck out of the room, closing the door behind him so some of the noise from Howon would be drowned out. Once closed, Myungsoo walked to his young son's room and opened the door to reveal Howon sprawled out on his bed with his blanket thrown to the floor. He'd had a fever that was controlled, but they were just waiting for it to break. 

Myungsoo sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter