WooYeol

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A house full of screaming kids, annoying siblings, and in laws, pregnant or not was definitely not what Sungyeol needed at the moment. 

It was Chuseok day spent at the Lee's house. Sungyeol's parents, Lee Howon and Lee Sungjong were blessed with four beautiful boys who were all grown up and out of the house with the minimum of children being two. The order went something like this:

Sunggyu was the eldest and married a nice girl. Her name is Jieun and she was so fertile that even when they were in their thirties she would probably have at least five more. They already have seven little monsters ranging from ten to two that broke everything they touched and one on the way within three months. 

Then came Dongwoo, the most quiet out of all of them. He married a girl who was the polar opposite of him with a loud voice and would talk non stop, but was overall nice and caring. She graced the Lee family with four more grandchildren who all took after Dongwoo with his quiet nature and dancing skills. Rumor has it that they were trying for another. 

The youngest is Myungsoo. He married right out of high school to his beloved wife and they were by far the cutest couple out of all his siblings. They had two kids, two year old twins to be exact, and they couldn't last an hour without each other. Still too young to decide on having another child, they focused on graduating before trying again. 

Then there was Sungyeol, the third child and the black sheep of the family. He was the last to marry and he was the first child not to keep the Lee name. He was the uke in the relationship and was now a Nam, his husband being Nam Woohyun. He was the one to have children out of wedlock and had his oldest son, Seunghyun when he was seventeen. Following that, he had a daughter, Sungah, and another son, Jonghyun all two years apart. Now, he was heavily pregnant with his and Woohyun's next son, Woosung, who was due any day now. 

Make it, due any second. Because that was the message he was sending his mother right now. 

"Nine minutes and thirty seconds," Jieun announced as she typed down the time between each contraction in the note section of her iPhone. Her hands fell back down to her rounded belly, "Are you sure you don't want to go now?" she asked. 

Sungyeol shook his head and continued to breathe and walk back and forth from the sitting room to the connected kitchen. His contractions were getting closer together and he could feel the building pressure in his lower abdomen. He was having this kid today. 

"For goodness sakes! Don't hold your breath, Yeol," Sungjong called from the kitchen counter calmly as he cleaned up the plates that once held food. A mother's work was never done, especially with eight children and sixteen grandchildren. 

Sungyeol released the breath he didn't know he was holding in the first place and spoke, "They really hurt," he complained, placing his hands on his lower back as he continued to trek back and forth, "They've never hurt like this before." 

"Maybe it's just age?" Woohyun suggested calmly from his spot on the couch. He was closely watching his laboring husband, but fear refused to show itself through his facade. He had survived through three labors and births already. There was nothing he hadn't seen yet.

Sungyeol shot a glare at his husband and continued to walk, "Should we go grab the hospital bag at home?" Sungyeol asked, calculating the time it would take to collect the items he would need. 

"It's in the car, babe," Woohyun reminded him. With knowledge collected over several births, he was smart enough to have a pre-packed hospital bag already in the car, "We won't have to drive." 

Sungyeol nodded and continued to walk. A kid ran by and almost knocked Sungyeol over in his shuffling. It was Jieun's oldest and the pregnant woman was not happy, "Hojun! Watch it!" the pregnant mother yelled as her son kept running away from Hojae, his younger brother. 

"I'm sorry," Jieun apologized, struggling to get up with her large belly in the way. 

Sungyeol shook his head, "No, it's fine. I'm used to it," he was huffing at this point. His feet hurt and he wanted to sit down, but he knew that if he tried to sit down, the contractions would be more painful than they already were. 

Sungyeol groaned loudly, stopping in his tracks to clutch at his belly. This one hurt twice as much as the last one. Halfway through, Sungyeol felt tears well up in his eyes as he powered through this contraction. 

"Nine minutes apart. A whole thirty seconds sooner, Yeol," Jieun brought to attention, "Maybe you should head to the hospital now?" she suggested, stepping closer to rest her hand on Sungyeol's back. 

Once the contraction ceased, Sungyeol released a heavy breath, "Should I call first. It's going to be a while before I'm actually close enough," without waiting for an answer, he waddled over to his phone and began dialing the number for his doctor. 

"Do whatever you want," Woohyun encouraged from the side. 

Sungyeol nodded and waddled away into a quieter room where he hoped no children were playing. He struggled his way over to the second sitting room and walked around in that room. 

When the lines finally connected and a voice answered Sungyeol's call, the laboring male explained the situation to the woman. As he listened to her response on his decision whether or not to come in yet, Sungyeol had another contraction. It wracked his whole body and he stiffened, trying to stifle the whine that wanted to rip his lips open. The tears returned and it was his turn to speak on the phone, which he struggled greatly with. 

When the conversation ended, Sungyeol quickly made his way back to the first sitting room and spoke, addressing Woohyun, "Let's go now," he ordered, hunching over the arm rest, both palms holding his torso up. 

"Tell me what's going on," Woohyun said, getting up and making sure he grabbed all of his belongings before leaving. 

Sungyeol huffed and felt the sweat roll down his upper jaw, "I had a contraction while talking on the phone with the lady and I was straight up crying. We have to go now," he emphasized, sticking his arm out for Woohyun to take. 

"Mom, can you make sure the kids know where we are if they ask?" Woohyun asked Sungjong. Their kids were educated on what would happen if Sungyeol went into labor and what would happen, but they would still wonder why their parents had suddenly disappeared. 

"Of course, Woohyun. Now go!" Sungjong shooed them out. 

With many farewells and good lucks from the adults, Woohyun guided Sungyeol to the car and they were off to the hospital. The contraction Sungyeol had in the car was by far the worse. 

"My water just broke," Sungyeol announced as he felt the warm liquid seep through his maternity jeans. Never before had his water broken on its own, rather having been broken by the doctors at the hospital. 

"Really?" Woohyun asked, sounding panicked. As was said, this hadn't happened before in all three births before this one, "Hold on, we're almost there," truth be told they had another seven minute drive before reaching the hospital. 

"Great," Sungyeol groaned, propping his elbow up on the door and resting his head in his palm. His hand trailed over his stretched abdomen and felt how tight it was due to post contractions. 

This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter