HoYeol

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait wait wait! Hold my hand!" Howon yelled as he grabbed onto Sungyeol's hand, "The steps are really icey, I don't want you to slip and fall," he reasoned as he led Sungyeol down the front steps of their house, "Be careful."

It was a bitter winter that year. The cold had come early and bit at everyone, families breaking out the winter coats early this year. Just as well, the night before, there was a freezing rain storm the night before and with the cold so harsh, all the rain froze over, covering everything in a sheet of ice. They were leaving the house to go to lunch for the day and upon seeing all the ice that was still clinging onto their front steps, Howon almost had a heart attack. He immediately turned around and made sure Sungyeol had help on the way down the six front steps there were that led to their house. But truth was, even if the steps were dry and not covered in ice, slippery or not, Howon still would have freaked out and made Sungyeol hold his hand on the way down. 

Sungyeol was thirty weeks pregnant. A whopping thirty weeks pregnant and a total klutz. He always had trouble keeping balance since his mile long legs were always hard to keep in check, but now that he was top heavy and heavily pregnant, he was even more clumsy than ever before. He could barely get out of bed in the morning and he still had ten weeks of his pregnancy left. 

Once on the ground, no more steps ahead of him, Howon made sure Sungyeol didn't fall on the rest of the trip to the car by escorting the younger to the vehicle. The ice was pretty bad on the way to the car, but thankfully the town spread salt on the roads so that it would clear up the ice and make it safe for everyone. It wasn't too safe everywhere else. Howon hadn't thought about it, but he was going to put salt out on the sidewalks after they got home from lunch. 

"Howon, I'm really hungry," Sungyeol whined as he sat in the passenger seat of the car. Howon hadn't let Sungyeol drive since he was twenty-five weeks pregnant, saying it was too dangerous with how big he was getting. Sungyeol tried to fight back, but he had no luck since Howon was stubborn and had to have it his way. Sungyeol was just always too exhausted to fight back and went with whatever Howon wanted. It would be different once their little boy was born.

There was an actual reason Howon was so protective over Sungyeol. Sungyeol almost had a miscarriage when he was about fifteen weeks along. He attended the gym regularly and had taken it easy, or what he thought was easy. Turned out, whenever he worked out it was putting strain on his male uterus and led the massive hemorrhage he experienced. He almost lost the baby, and it scared the out of both Sungyeol and Howon. With how much stress the near miscarriage put on his body, Sungyeol wasn't allowed to work or do anything strenuous for the remainder of his pregnancy. 

Howon immediately became Sungyeol's keeper. He went to work and left Sungyeol at home with either his mother or Howon's mother, sometimes Sungyeol's little brother Daeyeol, but it depended on the day. They made sure Sungyeol wasn't exerting himself and was properly resting. Sungyeol couldn't fight back much anyway. His body was exhausted all the time and he didn't fight it. 

"I know baby, we'll be there soon," Howon cooed, reaching over to place a hand on Sungyeol's round belly. It had grown considerably since he first got pregnant, and Howon was amazed at the difference that was made in such a short time. He loved how well Sungyeol looked carrying, making him fuller and less of a stick. Howon loved how Sungyeol looked anyway, but this was a new type of Sungyeol. He was infinitely gorgeous. 

"I want a cheeseburger," Sungyeol announced. He had a terrible craving for them and he hadn't had something so unhealthy in so long. He had been stuck to a strict diet of healthy foods and only water to help his body repair itself. He was allowed only one "cheat day" a week, and he had already used his day to eat a tub of ice cream for dessert after having some healthy  mostly containing of food that was no less than 40% water. And just to be nice, Howon did the same diet with him. 

"No, Sungyeol. Red meat isn't the best for you right now. It won't be good for the baby," Howon immediately argued as he reminded Sungyeol that he had a diet to maintain in order for him and the baby to be alright. 

"But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter