WooSoo

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crack! Another of thunder shook the windows of the decently sized house with its powerful rumble echoing along the long stretch of land that was the new and quiet suburbs in South Korea.

Myungsoo fondly watched out through the window in his favorite chair: the homemade rocking chair that his grandfather had crafted for his mother when he was born. Myungsoo watched as rain drops ran down the window pane, racing every other raindrop, collecting as much water as it could get. The smooth surface of the glass allowed easy access to each drip that rained from the heavy clouds in the sky and wanted to race. 

It was one rainy day that led to the whole week being reserved only for rainy and wet days, each day filling up with more rain than the last. The grass outside in Myungsoo's yard was flooded, too wet to stand in without sinking into the mud underneath each blade of overly watered grass. It needed cutting but it was of course, far too wet for anyone to do anything about it. It piled up, and now overlaid each other in a weave of grass and green. A carpet that just soaked up all the water the sky had rained. 

Myungsoo affectionately his large and round abdomen, stretched and swollen with child at thirty-one weeks pregnant. It seemed that a rainy day was the only thing that could keep the child inside of him calm, being an over-active child even before birth. He sighed heartily and looked back out of the window, admiring Mother Nature's beauty at its finest. 

"Umma," a voice interrupted the rare quiet that was revealed in the house and stirred Myungsoo back to reality. The pregnant male turned with difficulty towards the source of the noise. His dark eyes immediately landed on the spectacle of his eldest daughter, Sooyun.

She was seven years old and already a very independent child at her best. She looked nothing like Myungsoo and instead took after her father, Woohyun. She had everything that belonged to him and that was no exaggeration. The only difference being that she had a more feminine round to her body and face while Woohyun was scuplted with years of muscle training.

Myungsoo smiled sweetly, admiring how his daughter had chosen to dress herself today. Up until recently, she insisted that she dress herself instead of having her parents choose her clothes for her, since she was a "big seven year old girl". She had always been the little fashionista in the house along with Myungsoo. That was probably the only thing he shared with her.

"Yes, Yunnie?" Myungsoo cooed as he began to rock his aged rocking chair. 

Sooyun giggled and began to speak, but she seemed a bit nervous and out of her state of mind, "Can we please, um, can we please..." this was basically how she talked to Myungsoo as she tried to speak to him, but she couldn't seem to get the words out for whatever reason.

Then, before Sooyun could finish, or before Myungsoo could even try to guess what his eldest child was trying to ask, his younger daughter, Jisoo jumped into the conversation and finished what Sooyun was attempting to ask, "Can we please go outside and play?!" the excitement in her voice was almost overwhelming, but this was typically how Jisoo spoke about everything. Her parents and sister adapted well to the way the five year old spoke.

Sooyun immediately became frustrated and stomped a foot on the ground. Myungsoo reached over and grabbed his daughter so she wouldn't continue with the fit and asked both of his daughters, "Play outside?" both little girls nodded excitedly, Sooyun immediately forgetting about her frustration and then joined Jisoo's side, "But it's raining and very wet outside, girlies," he stated.

Jisoo was immediate to respond, "We know Umma, but we really want to play outside. We want to dance in the rain! Uncle Dongwoo and Uncle Howonnie let Jacek play in the rain!"

Myungsoo groaned as he thought about his close friends Dongwoo and Howon. The two were very different from himself and they often did whatever their five year old son Jacek wanted within reason, and for some reason, playing in the rain was one of those things. Jacek must have told Myungsoo's daughters about him playing in the rain and they got the idea to do it the next time it rained.

"I don't know if you should. It's been raining for a week now. It's too wet to play outside," he cooed, trying to sound apologetic. The child inside of him wiggled around and Myungsoo's hands immediately felt around his swollen abdomen to feel his youngest and unborn baby disturb his womb, "It'll be really muddy, and you'll get a cold." 

Usually when the baby moved, Jisoo and Sooyun jumped at the opportunity to feel their new-to-be brother or sister, but this time, they stood still in dissappointment. Myungsoo immediately noticed and felt like he let his babies down. Before he was pregnant, he was stern with his children, but the farther he progressed into his pregnancy, the softer and more willing he was to give in to his childrens' wants. Like he was just about to. 

Myungsoo sighed and finally gave in, "Fine, you two can play outside," the two young girls started to squeal and jump up and down in excitement. And letting them play outside meant that he would have to play outside with them. 

Myungsoo hoisted himself up and out of the rocking chair he was comfortably sitting in and held his lower back to support himself. He was getting too pregnant for this kind of activity. Once he was up, it didn't help that his daughters clung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter