DongJong

Infinite MPreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dongwoo," Sungjong's quiet voice sounded in the just as quiet room at 3am. It sounded panicked, yet calm as it called out to the sleeping male. It seemed that the voice hadn't woken him up and Sungiong's efforts were cast aside because Dongwoo didn't even stir and continued to be dead to the world as he slept away. 

"Dongwoo!" Sungjong shouted again, this time much louder. He yelled at Dongwoo this time, successfully getting Dongwoo to lift his head up. Dongwoo looked at his husband with squinted eyes that Sungjong could see even in the dark, "What?" Dongwoo drawled out, laying his head down again. Sungjong prayed he wouldn't fall back asleep. 

"My water just broke," he announced, successfully waking Dongwoo up this time with a jolt. The elder sat completely up, no longer any sleep in his eyes as they grew three times in size, "Get towels I guess," he added.

"What? Okay, okay, okay," Dongwoo mumbled and trailed off, stumbling out of the bed, tripping over his clothes he had taken off that night. He mumbled a few curse words under his breath as he ran to the bathroom, grabbing towels to set under Sungjong in the car on their way to the hospital. 

This wasn't their first rodeo, their first birth. This was their sixth kid, knowing the woes and what to expect from labor. But the only problem was, this was the first time Sungjong's water had broken on its own. The five other births had been induced, unnatural. This was their last kid, and the first and last time Sungjong was going to have his water broken on its own. 

"I got three towels, the rest are gone," Dongwoo informed Sungjong, pausing before continuing, "That's kind of my fault. I helped Sungyeol and Myungsoo build a blanket fort last night and they used the rest of the clean towels for a soft base on the floor," he lowered his gaze for a moment, feeling foolish of what he had done the night before. 

"It's fine, just help me up," Sungjong ordered, throwing the bed covers off of his body to reveal his heavily pregnant belly. He was more baby than Sungjong at this point and now looked like a blob with how much he had grown in the past nine months. This was definitely the biggest he had been while pregnant, and Howon liked to constantly remind him of that. 

Dongwoo grabbed Sungjong's outstretched hand and managed to lift him up with one arm, surprising Sungjong a bit. He was now sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet on the ground. Sungjong looked over his shoulder to look at the giant wet spot that was now on his side of the bed, matching the wet patch that was soaking his oversized sweatpants. Dongwoo would have to do laundry when he got home from the hospital. 

"Mom isn't supposed to come until 8. I was supposed to be induced at 12," Sungjong whined, looking down at the mess he was in. He would have to change his pants into another set of oversized sweatpants. That was all he could fit in at the moment, "We have to wake up the kids. And when I say we, I mean you," Sungjong clarified as he waddled towards their walk-in closet to slip on another pair of bottoms, "We can't leave them all at home with Sunggyu. He can barely take care of himself."

"Right, I'll go wake the kids up and get them in the car. I'll call your mom and tell her to come pick them up from the hospital as we drive," Dongwoo assured. He left the room once before turning back and asking Sungjong, "Are you hurting? Are you in any pain yet?" he asked, worried about his spouse. 

"Go wake up the kids!" Sungjong shouted at his panicking husband. Dongwoo did as we was told and his heels to go wake up his handful of children. They had gone to bed a bit late last night, saying their last goodnights to their unborn baby brother or sister. By the time their grandma drove them from school and to the hospital, the newest edition of the family would have been born. Or at least, that was the plan. There was going to be a new plan soon, made as it was happening. In the mean time, Dongwoo had to wake up his kids. 

Dongwoo walked into the room closest to his and Sungjong's shared one. This was Sungyeol and Myungsoo's shared bed room. It was the smallest room for the youngest members of the family. Sungyeol was five and Myungsoo was four and adored his big brother. They shared a bunk bed and their room was the messiest. Dongwoo stepped over a sea of toys to get to the bottom bunk which was where Myungsoo slept. Dongwoo kneeled down and lightly shook Myungsoo's shoulder. The four year old was soon awake and he was looking at his dad with tired eyes. 

"Hey, son," Dongwoo cooed, leaning forward to place a kiss in the young boy's forehead, "How did you sleep?" he asked, getting up to move onto Sungyeol who was just as easy to wake up. This time he scooped Sungyeol out of his bed, lowering him to the floor. The action woke him up and he was soon rubbing his eyes and asking what was going on. 

Myungsoo had stayed quiet and was staring at his dad and brother, wondering what was going on, "Papa, why? I'm tired," Sungyeol whined, burrying his face into Dongwoo's shoulder. Myungsoo whined as well, crawling over towards his dad and rest his head on his knee. 

Dongwoo smiled and explained quickly, "Mama is having the baby now and we need to go to the hospital fast," he patted Sungyeol on the back and set him next to Myungsoo who left Dongwoo's knee to lay on Sungyeol. They were both too tired to truly comprehend what was going on and kept laying there, "Get dressed please! We have to go soon."

Dongwoo left the room and moved onto Howon's room. All he had to do for this son was open the door and tell him what was going on, "Howon, Mom is having the baby now, get dressed and get down to the living room in three minutes!" the seven year old was immediately awake and was up, squealing in excitement. He ran to his closet and started getting dressed, "When you're done, help Myungsoo and Sungyeol please," he quickly added before runnning off to Woohyun's room. 

Woohyun was difficult to wake up. He fought and tried not to get up, but the family didn't have time for that. They had to get to the hospital fast. Dongwoo opened the door, the light, ran in, and jumped onto Woohyun's bed. The nine year old hopped into the air due to Dongwoo's intrusionand landed on the floor where he threw all his pillows in the night.

"Dad!" Woohyun shouted as he sat up from the floor. He was startled and as well as him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter