Chapter 7: Just Like A Movie

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same day, Nichkhun brought Liam to 2pm's dorm. He told them that Liam will stay with them while he's in Korea, which made the dorks happy and danced around. Still, he haven't told them the truth, he's still waiting for the right time.

As the five men play with Liam, Nichkhun went to his room and sat on his bed as he closed his eyes before sighing out loud.

If only you were here...

...

"Guess who?" A 17-year old Nichkhun felt warm feminine hands cover his eyes and he immediately smiled when he heard the person's voice.
"Is this Miyoung?" he .
"Mwoh?" the girl said, offended. "Are you cheating on me?" she asked him with anger in her tone, one hand is now on one side of her waist.
"Hey, hey, calm down. I was just teasing you, Qian" he said as he pulled her towards him. "I will never ever cheat on you, I will only love you, forever, til I die" he assured her.
"Stop being so mushy!" A 18-year old Song Qian/Victoria exclaimed, her face is as red as a tomato.
"Why? Is it because you blush everytime?" Nichkhun teased.
"Shut up" Victoria murmured and hit her boyfriend's shoulder.

Nichkhun just laughed at his girlfriend's actions as he rubbed his shoulder.

As if we were in an old movie
We look so happy in there
At a place we don't remember, are a stranger to,
Looking for our memories

...

Nichkhun sighed as he remembered those times. Unconciously, tears started to flow from his eyes.
"You're such a bad woman" Nichkhun muttered. "How can you be happy with your life and not letting me forget you" he murmured, almost inaudible and his voice was cracking.

Tears fell - no
Tears are still falling
Just when I think of you, when I look at you

Nichkhun got up from his bed and took something out of his bookshelf. A photo album, with a caption of "We will always be together, FOREVER & ALWAYS"

"I'm such a fool to believe that lie" Nichkhun muttered as he took a seat and opened the album.

Even if I were to go back
Looking at you again and again
I miss you more and more
I can't forget you

Nichkhun flipped the album's pages, each page contains a picture of them, happily together. Each picture makes his heart ache. He stopped on a certain picture where he and Victoria couldn't contain their happiness for it's that time when they found out that they're expecting a child. They made so much plans for Liam then and plans of marriage after Liam was born. Unbeknowst to them, none of it will happen. His eyes trailed his ex-girlfriend's face. They looked so happy together, what happened?

I know I won't love another person
Cause I don't wanna let you go
In my memory

"Hello?"
"Khun, it's me"
"What is it, Miyoung-ah?"
"Khun, are you going to accept MBC's offer?" His longtime friend, Hwang Miyoung aka Tiffany asked.

"How did you know about that?" he asked.
"I have my wa--are you crying?" she asked.
"I was not crying" Nichkhun denied it.
"You don't have to deny it, but why are you crying?" she asked, then she remembered something. "It's your anniversary today, isn't it?" she said slowly.

Nichkhun didn't answer.

"Uh, Khun...just remember that you don't haveto carry all of that" Tiffany said. Nichkhun was still silent. "I'll call you later, chingu" she said and hung up. Don't you dare not accept that offer, Nichkhun. I will really kill you if you turned it down.

...

Just like if I was watching the main character of a movie,

Please be the person who once loved me

Unknowingly

Come back to my side

As if we were in an old movie (Thinking about it now)

Although we seemed so young then (Thinking about it again)

The place at which time stopped for me

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter