Chapter 6: Decoy

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe it" Wooyoung said. "They casted you in We Got Married" he said while shaking Nichkhun's shoulders.
"Wooyoung, don't tell anyone. Promise me" he told his friend.
"You want to surprise them, don't you? Alright then" Wooyoung said. "I won't tell" he said. "So, who do you think is your soon-to-be-wife?" he asked him.
"I don't know" Nichkhun said. "I don't care that much" he said.
"Oh, come on. Don't be such a killjoy" Wooyoung said. "I know you like f(x)'s Victoria" he said.

Nichkhun froze. How could Wooyoung possibly know?

"What are you saying?" Nichkhun said, making it sound natural as possible.
"During Star King, you couldn't take your eyes off her" Wooyoung said. "On and off camera" he added.
"You're delusional" Nichkhun said as he put his arm around Wooyoung's shoulders. "Let's go, Ang Ang. The others are waiting" he said as he dragged Wooyoung with him.

"Hyung, I know that you're the one who planned this" Nichkhun said while showing JYP, the mail.
"Nichkhun, you have to understand that we need to promote 2pm's comeback" JYP made an excuse.
"But, why does it have to be me?" Nichkhun asked.
"You? I don't know. They just choosed you among the members, kinda like Kwon" JYP lied. He was the one who made them choose Nichkhun. He needs to get Nichkhun back to his old state.
"So, you're saying that you didn't plan this?" Nichkhun said.
"I didn't plan it" JYP said. You need this, Nichkhun-ah.
"Then, can't you cancel it?" Nichkhun asked.
"Khun, why don't you try it and then after the first episode's filming, tell me and I will cancel it" JYP said.
"You serious?" Nichkhun asked.
"I care about you, kids. Of course, I'm serious" JYP said. There is no way you will cancel this, Khun-ah.
"Hyung, you promised that" Nichkhun said. "I have to go now" he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter