Chapter 22: Force Date

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Qian, let's go eat together!" Tiffany exclaimed as she linked her arm with Victoria's. "I'm hungry" she said as she dragged her without even giving her the chance to answer. Ever since Tiffany knew that Victoria remembers, she would drag her for food and shopping like they used to when they were teenager. Victoria could only sigh at the younger.
"Where are we going?" Victoria asked her as the girl didn't told her where.
"You'll see, come on" Tiffany said and Victoria could only follow her because she had no choice.

At the same time, Alex was pestering Nichkhun to go with him.

"Khunnie! Khun! Come on!" Alex said as he followed Nichkhun around the building. "My friend, why are you abandoning me?" he asked dramatically.
"You're embarassing" Nichkhun told him as he continued to walk away from Alex and was stopped by Jinwoon. "Yah, what are you doing?" he asked him.
"Hyung, just go with him. He will probably going to nag at you so much like Kwon-hyung the whole day" Jinwoon said.
"Ugh. Fine. Fine" Nichkhun said as he turned towards his friend. "Let's go" he said.
"Yes!" Alex cheered. "Thank you!" he said to Jinwoon who just smiled at him.
"Where are you taking me?" Nichkhun asked. Alex just smiled at his friend.
"You'll love it there, don't worry" Alex answered.

They arrived to a restaurant and Alex told Nichkhun to go to one of the tables while he go to the restroom. Once Nichkhun picked at table, he went and sat to to wait for Alex but he didn't came back. He was playing with his phone when he heard the door opened. He looked to see who was there and was surprised when he saw the one he was not expecting. Victoria.

"Nichkhun-ssi? What are you doing here?" Victoria asked with confusion when she saw that it is only Nichkhun that inside the restaurant.
"Victoria-ssi? Why are you here?" Nichkhun asked her, mirroring Victoria's expression.
"Uh...Tiffany...she brought me here...How about you?" Victoria answered.
"Me? I was brought by my fri---" Nichkhun didn't finished his sentence as he silently cursed the two. They had planned this! 

As if on cue, a waiter brought them two cards with their respective names. The two took their cards and read them.

To: KhunKhun

You already know, don't you? Have fun on your date. We have prepared missions for the two of you. You just have to accomplish them if you want to escape. We have ordered the staffs to lock the two of you up |sinister laughs|. Don't worry, it's not hard. You'll love it ;)

Think of this as a late present for you. Ah, and we will be monitoring you keke.

-The Best Friends That You Love Most

"You idiots...really" Nichkhun said as he sighed in defeat as a small smile crept up to his face.

To: QianQian

You still love him, right? Then, don't let go of him! Have fun on your date. We prepared missions just for you two. Do it or you two will be locked and a punishment awaits. We're not joking on the lock part. Don't worry about the missions, it's not hard. At all. Really.

We will be monitoring you.

-Inseparable Duo

"Still the weird duo as ever" Victoria mumbled as she stared at the card and smiled. The two were the ones who arranged their first date too.

They waited for a while before a waiter served them their food. Spaghetti, with a note on the side.

Mission #1: Pasta Game <3

This is used in romantic dramas. You guys know the Pepero Game, right? Do it, in pasta-style ;D

P.S.

Must have eye-contact!!

Victoria blushed as Nichkhun's ears went red. Are these two serious?

"Yah! Do it, okay?' The two were startled when they heard the duo's voices. Victoria and Nichkhun stared at each other for a while.

"Uh...are we going to start now?" Nichkhun asked awkwardly as he scratched his nape. It was like their first date. Only, with a twist. Victoria just smiled shyly as she nods.

With hesitation, Nichkhun took the fork and took the longest strand of noodle. Hesitantly, the two put the end of the noodle into their lips. Both were nervous, they have never done this, even when they were a couple. Slowly, the two made eye contact though both were now blushing as they come forward each other. Forward and forward and...their lips touched! Both were wide-eyed and quickly pulled back with red faces as they heard the sound of xylophone. 

"I'm sorry" Nichkhun said immediately. His heart was beating like crazy. Blame the two for that.
"It's okay" Victoria shyly said.

Their phone then rung as a message was sent.

From: Pink Scary Fairy

You two have accomplished the 1st mission! Kyaaa! Just eat comfortably, there are still more to come fufufu.

"Tell me why am I still friends with you" Nichkhun muttered as he ate in silence.

From: Miyoung

You two accomplished the 1st mission! Love the ending keke! There are still more to come but for now, just eat comfortably ^.^

"How can I eat comfortably?" Victoria murmured as she took the fork and started eating.

After they were done eating, the waiter came to take the left-overs and also to hand then another mission and some sort of cards. Nichkhun and Victoria read the mission together. 

Mission #2: I Dare You

I dare you to pick 3 cards. Each cards have dares written. 1 fail means punishment.

"The heck?" Nichkhun reacted.
"Ah...I'm dead" Victoria said.

With no words exchanged to each other, the two picked their cards.

Nichkhun: Card 1: Dare: Complement your partner.

Nichkhun sighed in relief. He was thankful it was not a kiss or else, his heart might already come out. How is he going to do this.

"Victoria-ssi" he called her as his heart is about to get through his ribcage.
"Yes?" Victoria said.
"You really look beautiful today" Nichkhun said with a shy smile as he hid his reddened ears. Victoria blushed too and her heart rate increased.
"Th-Tha-Thank you, Nichkhun-ssi" Victoria said as she hid her reddened face which caused Nichkhun to laugh.

Victoria: Card 2: Dare: Say "I love you"

Victoria blanched when she saw the dare. How is she going to do this?

"Are you alright?" Nichkhun asked worriedly.
"Yeah. I'm fine" Victoria said as she smiled a bit. "Nichkhun-ssi" her heart was beating crazy and her face reddened more.
"Yes?" Nichkhun asked with a nervous smile.
"I...I...I...I love you" Victoria said as she looked at him with a shy smile. Those words...were the words she'd been wanting to say for quite a long time now and with this dare, she said it. Nichkhun was unresponsive, it was like time stopped for him. Hearing the words "I love you" come out from the woman he loves, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter