Chapter 14: No Lies

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed and the media went nuts when the episode where Liam appeared was shown. There were speculations that Liam might really be a child of the two, which is true but both SM and JYP denied the rumor and said that he's Nichkhun's nephew. Luckily, the media took the bait.

"I told you, Liam really looks like you" Taecyeon said while looking at the picture of Liam and him that Victoria took.
"Hyung wouldn't believe it" Chansung added as he peeled another banana. Oh, his love for banana.
"Yah, Chansung-ah! Stop eating! There won't any left!" Junho scolded Chansung when he saw him peeling another banana.
"I...I have something to tell you" Nichkhun said. It's now or never, he thought.
"What is it?" The 5 members asked.
"Liam is not Nichan's son but mine" he revealed it.

The room went silent for a couple of second before Junho and Wooyoung shouted.

"Assa! We won!" Wooyoung shouted while jumping happily.
"Hyungs, Chansung-ah, where's our ₩ 50, 000?" Junho said to the other members.
"What's happening here?" Nichkhun asked, totally confused.
"Ah, hyung. We bet how many months can you hide it" Wooyoung said with a smile. "We knew from the start. We overheard Manager-hyung so we...well, pressured him until we found out" he said.

Nichkhun couldn't believe it. s freaking knew and they even bet about it!

"You knew and you made a bet?" Nichkhun asked, tone rising.
"If you think, we're going to be angry" Taecyeon started. "You're wrong. When did we even got crazy?" he asked.
"Crazy? Everyday" Nichkhun answered. 
"Okay, I will rephrase that. When did we even got angry?" Taecyeon said.
"Hyung, the world might hate you but we can't. We're family" Chansung said.
"Damn this. You're making me tear up" Nichkhun said.
"Ooh. I want to see that" Junho said.
"Jerks" Nichkhun said and laughed.
"Finally" he heard Junsu said that.
"Finally what?" Nichkhun asked, brows knitted in confusion.
"Finally, you're laughing not because you need to" Wooyoung said.
"Liam changed you" Chansung said.
"He sure did" Nichkhun said with a smile.

 

"Why did you call me?" Ren asked his father nervously.
"Tell Qian to drop that show" his father said.
"What?! Do you want her to suspect more?" Ren said.
"Then do something! Your sister is with that man!" his father raged.
"He promised you! He won't tell her and I tell you, he is not making any moves towards her. They only meet during filmings!" Ren said.
"You better make sure of that" his father said. "Tell me, who is that kid?" he asked. He knew it. His father is going to ask him about the child.
"I swear I don't know!" Ren said. 
"Find out everything about him" his father commanded.
"Can you stop that, father?" Ren said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter