Chapter 15: Love You To The Moon And Back

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The next day, during their filming for the next episode, Victoria was spacing out.

"Victoria-ssi, are you alright?" Nichkhun asked her.
"Huh? Yeah..." Victoria answered and smiled at him. "I'm alright, Nichkhun-ssi" she said. Her heart was pounding fast, should she ask? No, it's not him. "Nichkhun-ssi, can I ask you something?" she said.
"What is it?" Nichkhun said.
"Did you, by any chance, had a girlfriend once?" Victoria asked slowly.

She saw Nichkhun froze for a while before smiling a bit.

"Yeah, I had a girlfriend once" Nichkhun said while looking at the scenery in front of them with sad eyes.
"What was she like?" Victoria asked him. "I'm sorry if I'm asking much about your past" she said.
"It's okay, though. We're married anyways" Nichkhun said which made Victoria blush.
"So, how is she?" Victoria asked him with curiousity.
"Well, from starters...we met as classmates. I was studying in California when I met her. She's just like you, you know?" Nichkhun said.
"Like me?" Victoria asked.
"Yeah, she's just like you" Nichkhun answered. "We became friends before we became lovers. Not long after that I broke up with her" he said.
"Why?" Victoria asked him.
"Because I loved her so much to let her go" Nichkhun answered with a bitter smile. "It happened a long time ago, so I moved on now" he said.

Victoria had nothing to say. What happened, 5 years ago? Is he really that man? So, is she the one ?

"How about you? Did you had a boyfriend once?" Nichkhun asked.
"Actually, I don't remember anything about my past" Victoria confessed.
"It's alright, I won't force you to remember anything" Nichkhun said and smiled. She saw the hurt in Nichkhun's eyes even though he was smiling.
"But I do remember I had a boyfriend once" Victoria blurted out while watching his expression. His smile faded after what she said. "I just don't remember his face" she quickly covered up.
"It's alright. It's better that you don't know" Nichkhun answered her as he smiled again. Victoria was confused by what Nichkhun told her. Did he really knew her, 5 years ago? Is it really him? That man?
"Nichkhun-ssi! Victoria-ssi!" The producer called them for the filming.
"Ne"

That night...

"Is it really him?" she asked. "What did he meant by that?" she asked once more. She need answers and it turns out she can't find with those between her. She has find out herself.

"Are you okay?" Nichkhun asked Liam. He was called to go to the hospital because Liam fainted while playing with the other members.
"I'm okay now, Daddy" Liam said.
"You sure?" Nichkhun asked.
"I'm sure, Daddy" Liam answered.
"Don't make me worry like that again" Nichkhun said.
"Daddy, am I going to stay here now?" Liam asked. Nichkhun couldn't answer. His condition had worsen and he needs to undergo treatment.
"They...they can take care of you more" Nichkhun said. "Until you get better" he said.
"Promise me" Liam said.
"Promise you what?" Nichkhun asked.
"Promise me that you will be on my side no matter what" Liam said.
"I promise you, baby" Nichkhun said as he hugged Liam.
"Daddy" he called him.
"What is it, Li?" Nichkhun asked.
"Can I meet Mommy Vic?" Liam asked.

Silence filled the whole room for quite a long time before Liam heard Nichkhun's answer.

"Fine. I'll let you meet her" he answered. For Liam's sake, he will have to break the rules.

"Liam wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter