Chapter 3: Nonsense

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, what did you say?" Nichkhun said as he thought he misheard the question.
"I said, be Liam's father now" Nichan repeated calmly.
"Hyung, don't talk nonsense" Nichkhun told him.
"Khun, I'm not talking nonsense here. From the start, you are his father" Nichan said.
"Hyung, stop this. I don't want to be his father" Nichkhun said.

Nichan sighed and calmed himself. He had to remain patient. Talking about Liam is their family's most sensitive topic. They often got into an argument when they talk about Liam and especially now in his condition.

"Khun, stop being a child now" Nichan said. "You're an adult now" he added.
"Hyung, I'm mature" Nichkhun said.
"Now, does a mature person abandoned his son and live like his kid never even existed?" Nichan said.
"Why do you want me to be with Liam?" Nichkhun said with frustration in his eyes.
"Khun, Liam...even if you turned the world around, he will always be your son" Nichan said. "He needs you right now, so be there for him" he said.
"Hyung, I'm sorry but I don't care about the kid" Nichkhun said.
"Nonsense. Nichkhun, stop lying. We all know you care about him" Nichan said.
"Hyung, are you daydreaming?" Nichkhun said.
"When that happened 5 years ago, why did insist of keeping Liam? You could've put him up for adoption, why?" Nichan said.
"You're talking nonsense" Nichkhun told his brother.
"You know this is true, now tell me why" Nichan said. "Is it because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter