Special Holiday Chapter: Nichkhun's Trip To Memory Lane

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He first met her in a cafe, she was the owner's only niece who moved from China to study. He was 16, she was 17.

"You're looking at her again" his brother, Nichan who went to America to visit him, noted. "It seems you like that girl very much" he said as he looked at the girl who was happily taking the other customers' orders.
"I-I don't l-like her" Nichkhun stammered before drinking his latte.
"You stammered. Don't deny it, okay? You.Like.Her" Nichan continued to .
"Just shut up" Nichkhun said, giving his brother a glare.
"Ha. This kid. How could you say that to me? I'm your brother. Older brother" Nichan said.
"If you don't stop now. I'm telling Ma that you have hots on Mrs. Jung's daughter" Nichkhun said causing his brother to cough out the juice that he drinking.
"I *cough* do not *cough* like Mrs. Jung's *cough* *cough* daughter *cough*" Nichan quickly denied. Nichkhun just slyly smiled before drinking his latte again. "Jerk" his brother said.
"We're brothers" Nichkhun said.

The next day, he couldn't believe his luck. She saw her again, in school, talking with some girls who seem to be her friends. She goes into his school?! How could he not know about it? Okay, sounding a bit like stalker now. He was too occupied staring at her that he got hit by one of the lockers being opened.

"Omona! Khun, are you alright?" his friend, Miyoung asked him with worried eyes. She was the one who opened the locker. 
"Oh my darling. Khun, why are lying down the ground?" his other friend, Alex asked him. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"Ow...yeah. I'm fine" Nichkhun answered, hand on his head as Miyoung helped him to get up. Getting hit by the locker got him back to the real world and saw her staring back at him. Now, he feels very embarrassed. "Hey, let's go to class" he said, ears getting red, dragging Miyoung away, forgetting that she was not in the same year and class as him. Also, the fact that it is lunchtime. Alex just stood there dumbfounded, watching his friend being drag by his other friend.
"What's with him?" he asked before catching up with the two. 
"Ahh...I want the ground to eat me" Nichkhun said as Alex and Miyoung dragged him to the cafeteria and they sat on their usual place. "It was so embarrassing!" he said, hitting his head on the table while his two friends just shook their heads as they looked at him. "She saw me. She saw me." he chanted/he whispered
"Stop being dramatic, young man" Alex said before he took a bite of his sandwich. "It's not the end of the world" he said while continuing to eat the sandwich.
"Don't talk when you eat" Miyoung scolded Alex who just shrugged. "Goodness, what have I done to be stuck with two weirdos?" she muttered. She turned her head to the other side where she saw a girl approach their table. "Uh...hi?" she greeted the girl.
"Hi" the girl greeted her back and smiled. Alex stopped eating. Miyoung just stared. Nichkhun looked up and saw her and froze. "Uh...are you all alright?" she asked.
"Yeah.  Hi" Alex was the first to recover. "I'm Alex. Alex Westfields" he greeted.
"I'm Miyoung. Hwang Miyoung" Miyoung said.
"Pleasure. I'm Song Qian" the girl introduced herself.
"Oh, you're Chinese?" Alex asked. Victoria nods. "Cool" he said. The two both saw that she was staring at Nichkhun who was still frozen and dazed.
"Just call him Nichkhun. You might not remember his whole name" Miyoung said.
"Hi" was all Nichkhun manage to say.
"Hi" she greeted with a smile. He could feel his ears turning red once again. He saw Alex was looking at him with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. Oh, how could this day be any worse?
"It must have been really painful" Qian said, referring to the locker incident. "I brought some ice packs here, it should reduce the swelling" she said giving the ice packs to Nichkhun.
"Uh...thanks" Nichkhun said before putting his head down to hide his reddening cheeks.
"You're welcome" Qian said before going back to her table. His eyes were fixed on her until she returned to her table. He then turned his eyes towards his friends who looking at him with a mischievous grin on their faces.
"What?" he asked them, barely stammering, making his friends burst into laughter.

It was Saturday and Miyoung stayed at Alex and Nichkhun's place. Her parents trusted the boys. They know that nothing will happened to their daughter.

"Hey, let's go to the cafe nearby!" Miyoung said to her friends who were busy be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter