Chapter 4: Almost

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you guys okay?" Nichan's girlfriend, Nicole asked while carrying a sleeping Liam.
"We're just talking" Nichan answered. "How's Liam?" he asked.
"Still sleeping" Nicole answered. "Here, can you carry  him? My hands are tired already" she told Nichkhun.
"What? Hyung can carry him" Nichkhun said.
"Well, I can't" Nichan said. "I have to carry luggages" he said.
"I could carry them" Nichkhun said.
"No thanks, Khun. Just carry Liam" Nichan said.

Nichkhun was about to argue when Nicole gave Liam to him.

"Try not to wake him up" Nicole said.

Nichkhun just sighed and carefully took Liam from Nicole. It was the first time he held his son again in his arms again after 5 years. Even though, he denied it, he missed Liam very much. What parent could not care about his child?

"Let's go" Nichkhun said. "I still have schedules" he reasoned out.
"Okay, let's go" Nichan said.

Nichkhun was leading them to where the car is while carrying Liam. The couple just watched with satisfied grins on their faces.

"Ge!"
"Qian!"
"Ge, why are you here?" Song Qian aka Victoria asked her brother.
"What do you mean by 'why'? I just want to see my baby sister, that's all" her brother, Ren said.
"Is that all? You sure?" Victoria asked him.
"Why are you interrogating me like I'm some criminal?!" Ren complained.
"You're not always like that" Victoria pointed out.
"I just want to make sure that he won't meet you here" Ren said to himself. "Hey, what are saying? You're making me look bad" he told his sister.
"Sorry" Victoria said.
"Let's eat. Come on, I'll treat you" Ren said.
"Did you really came to Korea for me or you just want to try the food here?" Victoria asked.
"Both" Ren answered. "Come on" he said as he put his hand to his sister's shoulder and they went out to eat.

"Hyung, Noona, do you guys want to eat before heading to the hotel?" Nichkhun asked.
"It's fine with me" Nichan said.
"Alright. I'm leaving after we eat lunch" Nichkhun said. "Minjae-hyung can bring you to the hotel" he said.

They went to a restaurant and there, they ate lunch. Nichkhun couldn't help to stare at Liam once in a while. It hurts. It hurts to pretend that Liam's not his. It hurts to pretend that he doesn't care about him.

"You care about him" Nichan said.
"Keep dreaming" Nichkhun mumbled and continued eating.
"Liam, do you still remember the man in front of you?" Nicole asked, who also noticed the way Nichkhun stares at Liam.
"Nana told me that he's Channie's brother" Liam answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter