Chapter 19: Sunny Happiness

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived in a town. Nichkhun carried Liam as he and Victoria walked, searching for ways and arriving at a pension where they were offered some fruits. Liam could sense the coldness between his parents, specifically his Mommy even though she feeds his Daddy and him some fruits, probably because his Daddy "forgot to make the photo diary".

"Appa, what are you?" A little girl suddenly asked Nichkhun, making the family of three widen their eyes.
"Appa?" Nichkhun asked with disbelief.
"When did you have a child here?" Victoria asked him, clearly amused by what the child said.
"Before..." Nichkhun played along. Victoria just laughed at him as Nichkhun ruffled the girl's hair.
"So, do I have a sister now?" Liam asked.
"It seems so, baby" Nichkhun answered him.
"Cute" Victoria said when she feed the girl some fruit. Liam just bit his fruit as he mumbles some words while glaring at his so-called little sister. Nichkhun, noticing the kid's behavior, he pulled his son towards him and hugged him from the back.
"You're getting jealous now, are you?" Nichkhun said.
"Back off, Daddy. Or else, I will tell Mommy that you lied" Liam said, clearly aware of that fact that Nichkhun made a photo diary.
"No, you won't" Nichkhun said as he tickled the little boy.
"Daddy!" Liam exclaimed followed by laughter. "S-Stop!" 
"Hey, don't bully my baby" Victoria said as she took Liam away from Nichkhun.
"I was not bullying him" Nichkhun said. "So...what do you want to do?" he asked.
"Hmmm...I have so much that I want to do but I don't know" Victoria answered. "What about you?" she asked.
"How about we go to the valley and play water games and then eat" Nichkhun said.
"What will we eat? Did yoy buy something?" Victoria asked him.
"We could just eat watermelons" Nichkhun suggested. Victoria shook her head before feeding the little girl again.
"Mommy, feed me too!" Liam whined, jealous of the attention that his Mommy gives to the little girl.
"Okay, Mommy will feed you too" Victoria said as she fed Liam with grapes before looking at Nichkhun once again. "What did you prepare exactly?" 
"Strength" Oh, Victoria could've beaten him up like in the old days if she didn't remember that Nichkhun doesn't know about her regaining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter