Chapter 20: Blast From The Past

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah, it's so odd for you to come" Tiffany said when she saw Nichkhun, waiting at the backstage after SNSD's concert. "Even if I force you" she said. "And you even brought Liam!" she squealed as she held the boy in her arms.
"Congratulations" Nichkhun said as he gave her a bouquet of flowers.
"Woah! When did you become so generous?" Tifanny asked in awe. Nichkhun just rolled his eyes.
"It's not just for you, it's for all of you" he said.
"I know that, my dear best friend" Tiffany said with her eye-smile as she put down Liam who ran to play with Tiffany's co-members who fell for his cuteness. "So, how are things with my sister-in-law?" she asked.
"Sister-in-law?" Nichkhun asked with furrowed brows. Now, it's Tiffany who rolled her eyes.
"Pabo. I was talking about Vic" Tifanny said. 
"Since when did she became your sister-in-law?" Nichkhun asked.
"For instance, you consider me as your sister and we're best friends, you idiot! How can the boys call her sister-in-law but I can't?" Tiffany said. 
"Fine. I'm sorry" Nichkhun said.
"Hmph. What kind of friend are you?" Tiffany said.
"Best friend" Nichkhun stated.
"So, how are things with you guys?" Tiffany asked him again, giving the flowers to her manager. 
"Fine, I guess. A bit awkward but you have to it up because there's a camera in front of you" Nichkhun answered.
"Really? Are you sure? Because the one I see when I watch the episodes is the old you, the real Nichkhun" Tiffany said. "It seems he's now making a comeback" she said.
"Dream on" Nichkhun said. He could feel it too, coming back to his old self when he's with Victoria.
"Aww...I miss the clumsy Khun. He's so much better than the serious one" Tiffany said. "Even getting hit by my locker in the process" she giggled when she remembered the incident. 
"Seriously, Miyoung" Nichkhun said, with a hint of embarrassment.
"What? That's gotta be one of the best moments? And the "Can I hug you?" part" Tiffany said as she imitated Khun during his and Victoria's first date.
"Ah...really, my friend. Really" Nichkhun said before face-palming his self as he remembered every part of it.
"You can laugh and be embarrassed about it now. Then, I can't even say that because you're so critical" Tiffany pointed out. "You're turning back quite a bit" she said.
"I guess..." Nichkhun finally agreed with her. Just then, his phone rang. "Wait a minute, I have to answer this" he said and went to answer his phone.
"Miyoung-ah!" she heard a man call her. Tiffany turned and clasped her hands to when she saw him.
"Omo! Alex!" Tiffany exclaimed, ignoring the stares she received from others and ran to hug him. "You're in Korea!" she said.
"I know, right? I still can't believe that you're an idol now" Alex said. "And one of the top girlgroups?" he added.
"Yah, I'm still Hwang Miyoung!" Tiffany said. "How are you? What brought you here in Seoul?" she asked.
"Hmmm...I got transferred here as dance choreographer of an entertainment company" Alex answered and the duo jumped in circles, not caring one was hearing high heels.
"Really? What company?" Tiffany asked.
"JYP" Alex answered.
"Omona...chincha? JYP Entertainment?" Tiffany asked. Alex nods.
"Wae?" Alex asked, clueless that Nichkhun is part of 2pm and under JYP.

Before Tiffany could answer, Nichkhun came back, eyes on his phone.

"Miyoung, I--" he stopped his sentence when he saw Alex. It's been 5 years since they last met. "Hi" was all he could say. Tiffany saw how surprised Alex was when he saw him, he thought he was in Thailand.
"Hey" Alex replied before facing Tiffany. "Hwang Miyoung, how could you not tell me about this?" he said.
"I thought you knew!" Tiffany reasoned out.
"I thought he was in Thailand!" Alex said before turning to face Nichkhun. "You! How could you not say a word? Hi? After 5 years? All you say is a ing hi?" he said before hugging him. "You , I missed you" he said.
"I missed you too, bookworm" Nichkhun said hugging him back.
"Just because you call me 'Lex' does not mean that I'm a bookworm" Alex complained, still hugging him.
"Group hug!" Tiffany said and joined them. It has been a long time since the trio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter