Chapter 12: Family?

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun was talking to Junho and Wooyoung when he received a mission card from WGM.

"What's this?" Junho asked.
"A mission card" Nichkhun answered and the boys opened the card. "Shouldn't I be the one to open it?" he said.
"Hyung, we'll just read it for you. You might have a hard time since it's Hangul" Junho made up an excuse.
"You two just want to see what's inside it" Nichkhun said.
"Just let us be" Wooyoung said and the two read the content which made their eyes widened and held each others hands as they squealed and jumped with excitement.
"What the heck?" Nichkhun was weirded out at how the two acted. "What did it say?" he asked.
"Li will be happy, hyung!!" Junho exclaimed.
"Why?" Nichkhun asked and read the letter himself. "...you two will become parents" It took a while before his mind processed what he read. "What?!"

"Huh? A mission card?" Victoria questioned as she received it.
"Ooh! Open it, Unnie!" Krystal said and Victoria opened it and read the content.
"Congratulations, you two will become parents--What?!" Victoria was shocked by the content of the letter. She did not expected that it would be like that.
"Parents?" Krystal asked her and read the letter. "Oh My Gosh! We're going to have a sibling!" she exclaimed. She and the other members considered Victoria as their mother.
"What did I heard about a sibling?" Luna asked as she came into the scene.
"Unnie and Nichkhun-oppa will become parents!" Krystal announced.
"What?! Unnie, are you pregnant!" Luna exclaimed. 
"I'm not! What are you thinking?" Victoria exclaimed as she started to blush.
"Then, how will you two become parents?" Luna asked.

Victoria showed her the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter