Chapter 9: Chaos Is For Sure

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Meeting/Date = Khuntoria REAL First Meeting/Date ft. 2pm WY and JH

After the unexpected date with Victoria. Nichkhun went home, only to see Junho and Wooyoung telling the members telling something.

"Wooyoung-ah, Khun-hyung has a wife now. Aren't you jealous? That Khun-hyung is now taken" Taecyeon said.
"Yah, what are you saying!" Wooyoung said and threw a pillow to Taecyeon's face.
"I was just kidding" Taecyeon said. "Oh, hyung!" he called Nichkhun when he noticed him.
"Yah, the star is here" Junsu said. "How's the meeting with the wife?" he asked.
"It was good" Nichkhun answered. "Where's Liam?" he asked.
"He's sleeping in your room. You don't look happy" Chansung noted. "Hyungs told us that you were smiling when you are with Victoria" he said.
"I'm just tired" Nichkhun said. "I'm going to my room" he said and left them.
"What? What's wrong with him?" Junho asked. "He's back to his old self again" he said.
"He show his cheerful side when camera is on, haven't you been used to it?" Taecyeon said.
"Although, he was really happy, just a few days ago" Wooyoung said.
"Ever since Liam came to live with us?" Junho asked and they all nod. "That kid../he can change Khun-hyung, right?" he said.

Nichkhun went to his room and saw Liam, sleeping on his bed. He was happy to see Victoria and spend time with her again...but the fact that she doesn't remember him, pains him. He lied down beside Liam, and embraced the child.

"I met your Mom today but she doesn't remember us" Nichkhun told the sleeping child as he tightened the hug. "Don't leave me, don't forget me, you can do that, right?" he asked the child before he fell asleep.

June 26, 2010 - The first episode was shown. Nichkhun was immediately called by his mother when she saw the broadcast.

"What am I seeing right now? You and her?!" His mother exclaimed.
"Mom, listen to me. I didn't planned t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter