Chapter 10: Enough For You

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Nichkhun's dayoff, no shooting, no schedules. He was left alone in the house with Liam. The others had individual schedules for the day.

"Haven't you got tired of watching that over and over again?" He asked Liam who was busy watching Pororo.
"It's better than watching you sigh and walk around" Liam answered, not bothering to spare time to look at his father.
"Seriously, you're just like..." your mother. Nichkhun sighed. He should stop being like this. He is only making his life miserable by doing so.
"Daddy, what are you saying? I didn't catch it" Liam said.
"It's nothing" Nichkhun answered. "Anyway, do you want to go somewhere? It's a bit boring in here" he said.
"No way. Somebody might recognize you" Liam said.
"Then, what do you want?" Nichkhun asked.
"Watch" was Liam's reply.
"Liam, let's go out" Nichkhun said.
"They might recognize you!" Liam argued.
"Don't worry, I know a place" Nichkhun said.

Nichkhun called his manager who drove them to where Nichkhun told him. The car ride was filled with silence he does not want to answer Liam's questions.

"Liam, wake up" he gently shook Liam to wake him up for they arrived the location.
"Huh?" Liam asked as he opened his eyes.
"We're here" Nichkhun said as he carried him out of the car and faced his manager. "Hyung, I'll call you" he said.
"Alright. You two, take care" his manager said and drove away.

Nichkhun put Liam down to let him wander. Liam awed when he saw the scenery. He couldn't believe that there is a place in the world that is very beautiful.

"How? How did you know this place?" He asked.
"Me? Well, hyung and I fought that time and I left home, looked for a place I can cool down and I found this" Nichkhun answered. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" he asked.
"Yeah. Very" Liam said with a smile.
"I promise you that I will bring you to great places and leave you with beautiful memories so that you won't get bored staying at home" Nichkhun said.

Liam shook his head.

"Why?" Nichkhun bent down to his son's level. "Why do you look sad?" he asked.
"This is just useless" Liam said. "In the end, it won't matter" he murmured.
"Liam, why are you saying that?" Nichkhun said.
"In the end, I will just forget everything. I will be dead!" he said with tears.
"Don't think like that" Nichkhun said, wiping Liam's tears. "You won't forget or die, I promise you" he said. "Even if you forget things. I'm here, I'll be your memories then until you remember" he said and hugged Liam. Liam just cried on his father's arms.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter