Chapter 11: Her Side Of The Story

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was staring at the mirror, absentmindedly. She couldn't forget Nichkhun. She can't comprehend the feeling that she's feeling when she met him.

"Why am I like this? Why do I feel that I know him before" she murmured.
"Victoria, what's wrong?" her friend and senior, Tiffany asked her. "Why do you look so down?" she asked.
"It's nothing, don't worry about me" Victoria said and smiled.
"Hmmm...really? Maybe, perhaps...are you thinking about Nichkhun?" Tiffany asked and Victoria's eyes widened. She knew she hit the jackpot. "Omona! You are! You're thinking about him!" she squealed.
"Keep quiet! Somebody might hear you!" Victoria said.
"They all know so what's the point of keeping quiet" Tiffany said. "So, why are you thinking of him?" she asked.
"It's nothing. It's just that I feel like I knew him before I lost my memories" Victoria said. 
Maybe you did know him. "Really?! Omo, you two must be destined then!" Tiffany said.
"It was just a feeling" Victoria clarified.
"What if you really did know him before that amnesia. Who knows? Maybe he became your boyfriend" Tiffany said, throwing hints to Victoria that might led her to remembering the past.
"That's just impossible" Victoria said and laugh but a part of her seems to believe Tiffany.
"Or is it?" Tiffany said.
"It really is impossible" Victoria repeated her answer. "If he knew me, she would have let me know him" she said.
"What if he can't because he was too scarred by the past?" Tiffany said.
"Again, impossible. He doesn't look scarred. He always smiles and in a good mood" Victoria said but then again, she remembered the day when they first met, in Star King. At the backstage, she noticed Nichkhun with the.other 2pm members, they were all smiles except Nichkhun. Members did anything to make his mood better but he won't budge. He's really strange. Very mysterious.
"Vic, I have to go now" Tiffany said. "See you later!"
"Eo" and Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter