Chapter 21: Those Best Friends

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, all JYP artists were gathered to welcome their new dance instructor. Nichkhun couldn't believe his eyes he saw Alex enter the room, apparently he is their teacher.

"Hi, I'm Alex Westfields and I'll be your new dance instructor" Alex introduced his self and bowed. His eyes landed on Nichkhun who was mirroring the same shock on his face when they saw each other.

After the introduction, Nichkhun was talking with s when Alex approached him.

"Nichkhun, you didn't told me you work here" Alex said. All eyes turned their attention towards Nichkhun.
"Hyung, you know him?" Taecyeon asked him. Nichkhun nods.
"He's my friend. The one I lived with back when I'm in California" Nichkhun answered. The members just nod in understanding.
"Seongsaeng-nim, you know Khun-hyung back when you were still teenagers, right?" Wooyoung asked him. Alex nods.
"Wae? What do you want to ask?" Alex asked the five members, ignoring Nichkhun's disapproval.
"That was the time he met Noona, right?" Chansung asked him.
"Noona?" Alex asked with a frown that disappeared after a moment. "Ah, right! She"s older. Yeah, that was the time he met Qian" he said.
"How did Khun and Victoria met?" Junsu asked.
"He met Qian at a local cafe near our apartment. She is the owner's niece who moved from China to study" Alex explained.
"How did hyung act back then?" Junho asked curiously.
"Hmmm...he hit his head alot when he's nervous or embarassed. He was a little bit clumsy, one time he was hit on his face by Miyoung's locker" Alex answered.
"Miyoung? Is she Khun-hyung's girlfriend before Noona?" Wooyoung asked.
"No, she's our friend. A year younger than us" Alex answered.
"Try saying that to her and you'll be tortured" Nichkhun said.
"Wait. The Miyoung you're talking about, is it perhaps, Tiffany-ssi?" Taecyeon asked.
"Truly, when it comes to girls, it's Taecyeon" Nichkhun commented.
"Chicha? It's Tiffany?" Junsu asked. "No wonder you two were close when we had a show with them" he said.
"Hyung, you got hit on the face by her locker?" Chansung asked, supressing a laugh.
"Yah, it's not funny" Nichkhun answered, hiding his pissed expression. The members could only laugh at his reaction.
"He was too busy staring at Qian that he didn't notice Miyoung opening her locker" Alex said, a smile crept up to his face as he remembered those times.
"Ooh. She goes to your school too? Hyung, you're lucky!" Junho told him.
"Who approached first? Is it Khun-hyung or Victoria-noona?" Wooyoung asked Alex.
"It's not Khun. Even if we force him, he wouldn't budge. He's too shy to admit his feelings" Alex said who received a deadly glare from his friend.
"Oho. The cold image of Khun-hyung off-cam is now gone" Wooyoung said and the others laughed.
"Alex, I swear. I will get you with this" Nichkhun threatened.
"I'll be waiting" Alex teased his friend with a smile. Best friends. Seriously.

"Liam-ah, anyeong!" Victoria saw Tiffany greet Liam when they entered the SM Building. They know each other? "You two know each other?" she asked them.
"Ne, Khun-oppa brought him yesterday at our concert" Tiffany answered her with a smile. Khun-oppa? Ugh. Why do I have to do this? Damn you, Alex.
"Ah...I see" Victoria said as she smiled a bit. She can't be jealous. She's not in a relationship with Nichkhun. Why should she be jealous?
"Did you miss me, Liam?" Tiffany asked the boy who just smiled at her. "Auntie missed you too" she hugged he boy tightly. "Victoria-ssi, Liam is such a cutie, right?" she asked her.
"He is indeed cute"  Victoria answered. Of course, he's my son. "We're just going to get some food. Care to join us?" she offered.
"Sure. Why not? I want to be with this little ball of cuteness" Tiffany said as she carried Liam tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter