Author's Note

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To tell you the truth, the one I'm posting shouldn't be this nonsense note but a real chapter but something happened while I was writing it...

Actually, something happened why I couldn't write the chapters anymore. I like to write, anything. Honestly, ask me to write a poem, a script, a story, essay or even letter, I would gladly do so. When I write, I don't just type it in my tablet or phone, I write it in notebooks or papers...but now I couldn't do it anymore. A consequences from my past made me incapable of doing what I love the most, writing. I don't know why but I love seeing the ink move in the paper, the smell of the ink itself is like a drug that relieves all my anxieties and frustrations. I can release all my ideas there than just typing in a memo pad or word. My left hand was the one damaged, I couldn't even grip a pen properly. I got depressed...how am I going to write now? I haven't finished this chapter but I want to. Hope you can give me the time to finish it. Thank you!

Here's a preview for the next chapter:

"There is a chance that the boy might not wake up again after this surgery"

"Daddy, let's go to a trip with Mommy again. I just want to be with you guys. To have fun with you"

"Liam's in a life and death situation and you want to go to a trip?"

"I want you guys to remember me even though I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter