Chapter 13: For The First Time In Forever

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Liam are on the van after the shooting today. They will be meeting again tomorrow. For now, they will be going to Liam's doctor.

"Daddy?" Liam called him.
"What?" Nichkhun asked.
"Mommy Tori is lovely, isn't she?" Liam said.
"Yeah. Very beautiful" Nichkhun said.
"If only she's my real Mommy" Liam said.

Nichkhun could only sigh and look at the window. If only he could say the truth.

"You like her?" Nichkhun asked.
"Yeah! She's very nice to me!" Liam said cheerfully.
"I see" Nichkhun said.
"Daddy?" Liam called him again.
"Hmmm?" 
"Do you like Mommy Tori?" Liam asked.

Nichkhun froze. How can he answer this? He saw that even his manager is waiting for his response. He sighed and smiled.

"Yes"
"I knew it. The way you look at her is so obvious" Liam commented.
"You're really a keen observant young man" Nichkhun said.
"I know that" Liam said.

They arrived at the hospital. Nichkhun had to disguise and Liam was carried by his manager. This is the first time he will be accompanying Liam to the doctors.

"I have to be frank to you, Nichkhun-ssi" Dr. Kim said while looking at the results after checking Liam who was currently with Nichkhun's manager in the car, sleeping. He knew about Liam being Nichkhun's and swore keep in secrecy. Liam is his patient and he couldn't stop to feel sad for the child to be suffering at an early age. "This is a serious case" he said. "Your son has a malignant tumor and it's spreading out" he said.

Nichkhun's eyes widened. Malignant? Cancerous?

"I suppose Nichan didn't told you" Dr. Kim said when he saw Nichkhun's reaction. "What your son has is what we call Medulloblastoma" he said. "It's a tumor common to children and most children who have it only have 5 years to live"
"Is there any way that you can heal him?" Nichkhun asked the doctor.
"Through surgery and therapies" the doctor answered. "Don't worry. Liam is a strong boy. He can overcome this" Nichkhun could only nod.

Nichkhun was silent after the visit to the doctor. He only had him not so long ago and now they want to take him again from him. Just when he is about to change for him.

"The doctor said something bad?" His manager asked. Nichkhun didn't answer him and just stared at his son's sleeping figure.
"We only have become a family now. Why must this happen so soon?" he mumbled.

"You spent time with Nichkhun-oppa and his nephew who will be your virtual child?!" Luna asked with excitement in her eyes. "How is it?" she asked.
"It was great actually" Victoria said while smiling brightly. "It makes me smile when he calls me "Mommy" and I don't know why" she said.
"Do you have a photo of him?" Luna asked.
"Here. We took a selca earlier" Victoria took out her phone and showed the photo to Luna.
"Oh my. You guys look like a real family!" Luna said with astonishment. "He really resembles Khun-oppa but I don't know he kinda resemble you too in some parts" she said. "You didn't had a child with Khun-oppa, did you?" 
"What are you saying?" Victoria said when suddenly a fragment of memory came into her mind. She saw herself and a guy she didn't saw his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter