Author's Note

Comfort Zone

To start, I did add a really short chapter before this, so if you want to read it it's there. I was more than surprised to wake up the other day and have the first thing I saw when I got on the internet be news of Jonghyun's suicide. It felt like my stomach had fallen straight out of my body. I didn't cry because I didn't know him but I was still really sad. It's terrible that he felt that way and I wish he didn't. I wish someone close to him would have realized in time to help him, but, of course, this was no one's fault. That being said, I hope all of you know that poeple love you and you matter. You shouldn't have to feel like suicide is your only out. There's always someone who cares enough to listen; Hell, you could message me if you wanted to. I don't update often because I have school and a job, but I get on this website at least once a day, so I'd respond. If you feel like you have no one else, a stranger may be better than no one. I have a friend with severe depression, so at the very least I know how to listen. Okay... heavy stuff. Anyway, I am going to finish this story and the other story I've posted where he is an important side character, but I'm going to remove him form all the stories he's in that I've started and just haven't posted. I don't want to keep writing about him as if he's alive when I know very well that he's gone. He was a beautiful person who had a lot more life to live and I just hope that if there is such thing as an after life that he's happier. Thank you all and stay strong.