Chapter 8

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since the trip to Jeju Island, And it's been a month Baekhyun started being a new 'father' to heiryung's daughter, Hanna. He ditches his family just to be with this woman's daughter. He gives as many reasons as he could to Marissa to make her believe him that he got so busy in the office but the truth is no. He is busying himself pay up being a responsible 'father' to another child. He got back home after his kids go to bed and leave the house just before they wake up.

 

Marissa POV

 

I was in the kitchen, making lunch for the kids. The moment I went to wash my hands, my twins approach me.

"Mommy, mommy! I miss Daddy, why didn't he come home to play with us?" DaeJung asked. His eyes get teary, Oh no!

"Yeah, Mommy. I miss Daddy too. It's been a month we haven't playing with Daddy." This times it's DaeHyun.

I kneel infront of them, making my face the same level with them and brushed away the bangs from their faces. Well kids, Mommy misses him too as I their cheeks with my palms.

"Do you want to call Daddy? Speak with him? Mommy can call him." Their faces brighten and both beamed a Yes. "Can you take Mommy's phone on the table beside Julissa's cot, DaeHyun?"

"Yes, Mommy." Then he dashed out of the kitchen to take my phone. I picked DaeJung in my arms and kissed his whole face. He giggled.

"What did you cook, Mommy?" 

"Mommy cook Pasta, it's your favourite right Jungie?" 

"Yes! I loves Pasta a lot!" He beamed and peck my lips. I smiled widely, Oh joy. 

"Here Mommy!" DaeHyun passed my phone to me. I put DaeJung down to stands on his feet and dialed Baek's number.

*Tut tut tut*

"Hello?" 

"Oppa, are you busy?" 

"Princess, I'm on my way to meet my client actually. Why are you calling?"

"Can you speak with the kids for a minute? They misses you so much. DaeJung and DaeHyun cried just now, so I though they could talk with you just for a moment. Oppa please?"

"They cried?! Put it on the speaker, I will talk to them." 

"Done, oppa." I put my phone near the kids to let them hear their Daddy's voice clearly.

"Daddy! I miss you!" DaeJung couldn't help. He grab his Mommy's hand as he squeeze it. A tear stroll down his cheek. 

"Hyunnie misses you too, Daddy. When are you coming back, Daddy..." DaeHyun plead. He start to cry too. Well, what do you expect 5 years old twins to do other than cried if they misses someone.

"Daddy just have to meet one client and after that Daddy promise you two to head back home, okay boys?" He said. The twins nodded and looked at me with their teary eyes. I wipe it away using my fingers and kisses the heads.

I end the speaker and spoke, "They nodded, Oppa. Are you really sure you can come home early? I can talk to them about how busy you are, Oppa."

"I am, princess. Well, I'll head home once I finished the things with my client, okay?"

"Okay, be careful w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter