Chapter 17

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is 10 pm when Marissa stir from her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened and she rubbed her eyes. She saw Baekhyun sleeping on the couch and the kids are nowhere in sight 

With oppas probably.

She slowly slip out of the hospital bed and sit at the empty space beside her husband. She smile lovingly and traces his face. Suddenly Marissa remember her small talk with the doctor.

Flashback 

Marissa's eyes fluttered open just to see a stranger wearing nurse uniform.

 

"sir, she's awake" the nurse told someone. Just in a second, a guy is standing beside the hospital bed.

 

"Mrs. Byun, are you okay?" 

 

"I'm fine" She said honestly.

 

"Do you know why you've been hospitalized?"

 

Marissa nodded.

 

"doctor, please help me" She said, feeling tears b in her eyes.

 

The doctor gives a small smiled to her before nodding his head. "I will Mrs. Byun. Don't worry because I know there will be someone to donate their heart to you." After that words slip out of his mouth she felt liked all the rocks that had been on her shoulders finally be thrown away, it really is a bless after knowing this. She prays to God to help her for life.

End Flashback

 

Marissa kissed his forehead and stay her lips there for God knows how long. Baekhyun stirred and fluttered his eyes open upon feeling someone's lips on his forehead. Marissa hasn't realize that Baekhyun is awake under her arms until she felt arms wrap around her waist.

 

Marissa pulled away but Baekhyun pulled her back and buried his face down her stomach. She blushed and carress his hair. 

 

"Where the kids?" Marissa asked looking down on him.

 

Baekhyun looked up and harden his eyes. His chin is there resting on her stomach while his eyes starring up her beautiful orbs. "What?" She blinked innocently. 

 

"Why couldn't you paying more attention to me this time? Don't worry, I've request Suho hyung to send them to my parents'." She nodded. Baekhyun then buried his face back and sighs, hitting her stomach with his warm breath. 

 

"I miss you so much princess." 

 

"I miss you too.." Marissa face fell after remembering the scene where she caught Baekhyun with another woman. 

 

She form a fist and stare up the ceiling to prevent her tears from falling. 

 

This is it. It's now or never Marissa!

 

"Oppa.." She called softly.

 

"Hmm?" Baekhyun replied and pulled his face away from her. He changed his  position by sitting and leaning on the couch. He then pulled Marissa to sit on his lap.

 

"Oppa, I-I.."

 

"What is it? Why are you stuttering?" 

 

"I saw you that d-day" Marissa looked down.

 

Baekhyun face harden "What day? when and where?" He lift her face by his finger to have her looking at him.

 

"The kids were bored so I though of bringing them out. I think I remember calling you to join us but you said you were busy. While we walked, I-I saw you with a woman and a child. Can you tell me honestly about this? Please don't lie to me anymore, oppa..." Her cries fill in the room.

 

"P-Princess, I..."

 

"The child, is she yours?" Marissa looked at him with her tears falling non-stop down her cheeks to her chin.

 

Baekhyun hung his head low and whispered "She is." Marissa shut her eyes down. Her tears falling even more after hearing this.

 

"I-I can explain princess." 

 

"Spill!" She bursted out. It's rarely seeing this side of her. Marissa was usually polite just like an angel. She likes to smile and looks happy. But this time she totally lost it.

 

"That woman, she's my ex." Baekhyun quickly spill the beans.

 

"I broke up with her before our marriage. That's before Marissa. It's the past. We are nothing after that, I swear!"

 

"It's the past? The past?! Then why are you with her that day? W-with her child, oppa..." Marissa cried and got down from his lap and sit at the place she have sat before

 

"It's hurt oppa..." Her sobbing got louder after time passed by. Baekhyun couldn't held it in anymore and embrace her right away.

 

He then spoke "The day.. The vacation we had at Jeju, she met me. She asked me for a meeting. We then met in a cafe not far from the beach. Right after I step my foot in the cafe, I was met with her and a child sitting obediently beside her while eating. I was curious to know who's the child belong to but I keep quiet. She asked me why'd I left her..." He tell marissa what happen, we're not going to repeat.

 

 

"That's why I can't spend much time with you, the twins and Julissa... I fail to be a good father as what I've promised"

 

Marissa break the hug and kiss Baekhyun on his cheek, Baekhyun wipe her stained tears cheeks

 

"It's okay oppa.. I understand. You're being responsible. This is not your fault.. Anyway what did the doctor told you about my frequently faint?" Marissa titled her head.

 

"He said you've been stress and overwork yourself.. don't do that again, okay?" Marissa nodded.

 

 

After 2 months staying in the 4 white wall, Marissa got discharged and well, she takes a good care of herself. About Hanna, she doesn't even ask why Baekhyun got back late from work and such but she do feel dissappointed because Baekhyun just got one daughter with Heiryung but three kids with her, yet he pays more attention towards Hanna.

 

"Mommy, Daddy is bad. He doesn't even wish a goodnight sleep to us before we sleep like before.. He didn't love us anymore" DaeHyun said to Marissa when she tuck them in bed.

 

"Yeah.. but, even if daddy doesn't love us anymore, DaeJung always love daddy" DaeJung joint.

 

"Ani, daddy love us very much more than anything. Don't say like that anymore okay, daddy is just busy" Marissa said and kiss their forehead before made her way to her bedroom.

 

Before Marissa sleep, she turn on her laptop and watch their wedding photos, they look so fake. Without her knowing, her cheeks are wet from her tears. 

 

Oppa, I love you and I know you love me.. When I'm gone, live your life, okay? Marissa feel the pain piercing her heart and suddenly, her heart beating increases. She took a deep breath to calm her heart like what doctor to teach her but it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter