Chapter 15

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and the twins walked in the hospital, with Julissa in Baek's arms then they head to the reception.

 

"Marissa Byun." He stated

 

"'Room 43 at floor 5." 

 

"Thank you."

 

They walked into the elevator and DaeHyun press the 5 button. Baekhyun kissed Julissa forehead and smile at her peaceful sleeping face. They walked out of the elevator once it stopped on the right floor. DaeHyun and DaeJung search for the room number 43 and found it.

 

Baekhyun open the door and met with Marissa's sleeping body. There were 3 nurses in the room too. They were doing their work by checking on his wife's breath and all the things they're in charge to.

 

DaeHyun and DaeJung watch in horror when they saw one of the nurse pluck in a something like needle on their Mommy's wrist.

 

Baekhyun called them to sit on the couch beside the window. He carefully laid Julissa on the couch but Julissa suddenly pout like she's going to cry anytime soon. He pulled out a bottle from Julissa's bag and feed her the milk.

 

Julissa open her eyes and staring deeply on her handsome Daddy's eyes while her milk. Baekhyun place her comfortably in his arms and look at her. He cluck his tongue making the baby giggled. He chuckle lightly.

 

DaeJung sit boredly on the couch because DaeHyun already sleep. He then walk to his father.

 

"Daddyyy~ Can I borrow your phone? I'm bored" he pout.

 

"Sure."

 

Baekhyun smiled and gived his phone to his son.

 

When DaeJung is playing a car game in his daddy's phone, he unconsciously press the high volume. He play the game but suddenly the ringtone rang loudly signalling someone is calling

 

Baekhyun run to Daejung and snatch his phone. He answer the call without checking the caller's ID. 

 

"WHAT!?!" he screamed and make his way to the door and went out.

 

"Wah wah! Chill dude!" Suho's voice heard from the other line

 

"Oh hyung, wae?" he talk with calmer voice and mentally sigh.

 

"Nah, it's nothing. Just we are playing the truth or dare game and I need to ask you something."

 

"What do you want to ask?" Baekhyun ask scratching his head

 

"Do you love my sister?" Suho said seriously.

 

"Yes, I do. Who won't love an angel like her?" Baekhyun said smiling.

 

"oh good then, anyway where are you?" 

 

"Um.. *scratch head* err... hospi-"

 

"Hospital?! What the heck are you doing there?!" Suho's voice changed to a panicked one.

 

"Umm.. Marissa.. umm she.. well yeah.. she fainted" Baekhyun said. Closing his eyes. His lips turning into a thin line.

 

"GODDAMNIT!!! MY SISTER AT THE HOSPITAL YET YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?! DID OUR PARENTS KNOW AB-"

 

"Umm, well no. Because Marissa doesn't want to make them worry." Baekhyun let a sigh of relief because of his 'white lie'

 

"Aish, seriously." with that, Suho hang up the phone.

 

Suho's P.O.V

 

The bottle spun and stopped at me. The others look at me with their well, ugly smirk.

 

"Okay hyung! truth or dare?" Kai asked me. 

 

"Truth." I said and leaned my back on the wall

 

"Do you have a girlfriend? Or crush?" he asked again. The others focusing at me.

 

"Nope, I don't" I said while shooking my head.

 

"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter