Chapter 18

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The family are on their way to Heiryung's house to pick Hanna up until DaeHyun's curiosity reach his limits.

 

"Where are we going? The GPS said the Lotte World are on the right, why did daddy go straight?" 

 

Marissa titled her head to look at DaeHyun who are sitting at the back seat.

 

"We're going to pick up someone. Her name is Hanna and please, behave and be good to her, ara?" 

The twins nodded and make an okay sign.

 

Soon, they arrived in front of Heiryung's house and Baekhyun excuse himself to get Hanna. As soon as Baekhyun close the car door, DaeHyun jump to the driver's seat and stare at his mommy's face in confusion.

 

"Why look at mommy like that, dear?" Marissa said while adjusting Julissa's position in her arm.

 

"Who is Hanna? Why she need to follow us? Is she kind? Wha-" He bomb his mommy with questions.

 

"Hyun, why did you ask? Okay mommy will answer. First, Hanna is your other sibling. Second, she is your noona. Third, because mommy want to meet her. Forth, she must be kind, hmm?" Marissa answered his questions one by one. His expression turned hard all of sudden.

 

"Our other sibling?" DaeJung ask in confusion after copying what his mommy's answer in his clever mind.

 

Marissa open to talk and close it right after she saw Baekhyun come out of the house holding a little girl's hand.

 

Marissa ask DaeHyun to get back to the seat and he did immediately. Baekhyun open the back car door, asking Hanna to get in. She seems pretty scared so she just sit at her seat quietly with her eyes only on her ballet shoes like that's the only thing exist in the world.

 

Marissa call DaeHyun's name, knowing that he is louder than DaeJung and sent an eye to eye signal to approach Hanna.

 

DaeHyun then turn his attention to Hanna.

 

"Annyeong, Hanna noona. My name is Byun DaeHyun and this is my twin, Byun DaeJung" He introduced himself and his twin as well while offering his hand for handshake which Hanna gladly accepted.

 

 

"Annyeong" She said and smiled, showing her eye smile.

 

---

 

They arrived at Amusement park and they get off the car. The twins are so excited so they just ran off to the ticket's counter. 

 

"Oh gosh these kids" Baekhyun sighed and ran after the twins after lock his car leaving Marissa, Julissa and Hanna. Marissa smile at Hanna who seems scared at Marissa for no reason. 

 

"Hye Hanna, I'm your appa's wife" Marissa crouching infront of her and smile kindly. Hanna just nodded.

 

"Are you scared of me? Don't be okay baby, Hanna is my daughter too so that's mean you can call me mommy. Don't be scared of me, ara?" Hanna nodded and smile at Marissa

 

"Then, are you ready?" Hanna nodded eagerly and seems like she can't wipe off the smile that have been plaster on her face after the small talk.

 

Marissa use her empty hand to hold Hanna's small hand in attempt to make sure she's safe while Baekhyun holding the twins' hands.

 

"Let's sit on that bench there." Marissa said and Hanna just cutely nodded making her ponytail bobbing up and down.

 

Marissa sit at the bench, followed by Hanna. Marissa look at Hanna with her usual motherly gaze.

 

"Are you usually this quiet?" Marissa said and Hanna truthfully shaking her head.

 

"No, umma always said Hanna is a noisy girl and she asked me to be quiet in angry tone each time I open my mouth. Umma didn't like it so Hanna afraid if she mad." Hanna said and diverted her attention to her shoes just like what she had done in the car earlier.

 

Marissa smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Hanna.. Just make yourself comfortable with me. The twins are noisy as well and Mommy like it because the situation will be merrier. So Hanna should talk more okay? I'm your Mommy, your new Mommy. Mommy promise to protect you if someone get mad at Hanna got it?" 

 

Hanna smiled and nodded before muttering a soft "Okay mommy". Hanna look at Julissa, who are her own small thumb in her mommy's arm and start poking her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter