Chapter 12

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Today is 18 December day Marissa's appointment with her doctor. She's not the one who scheduled the meeting but her secretary was. Yes, she is sick and she doesn't want anyone to know because she knows she will be healthy again.

~

On morning, Marissa's eyes slowly opened. She looked at her side, no Baekhyun. She pouted and climbed off the bed. She took a bath and went to Julissa's room but Julissa is not in her room.

She started to panicked and ran to the twins' room but she couldn't find them there. Her heartbeat started rise, not in her normal state and her head is spinning. She quickly ran to kitchen and take a glass of water and her medicine which she hadn't eat it since a month ago. She drank it all in one gulped.

When her headache finally reduced, she went to the living room. There, she saw her lovely family watching Tv together with Julissa in Baekhyun's arm. She let out a sigh. DaeHyun's and DaeJung's head is on the arm rest, concentrating on the tv, watching an animation movie.

She smiled and went to Baekhyun's back. Baekhyun startled when someone close his eyes. He smiled when Marissa's scent fill his nostrils. 

"Urm.. who would this be hmm? DaeHyun, is that you? Daejung?" he played along with Marissa.

DaeHyun and DaeJung looked at their father when Baekhyun called them. They can't help but chuckled silently at their parents' lovey dovey-ing in front of them. Julissa giggled and pokes her mother's hand.

"Umm.. Hyun.. don't bother your Daddy.. he must be tired." Marissa teased Baekhyun. 

 "It's not Hyun, Mommy.. It's Jungie." DaeHyun giggled.

"No!! It's not me.. it's Julissa." DaeJung giggled with his twin.

"So.. who am I holding now?" Baekhyun said and grinned.

"It's Mommy!!!" DaeJung and DaeHyun said.

"Wow, Princess, you're so light.." Baekhyun said. Marissa chuckled and released Baekhyun's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter