Chapter 13

Nothing Will Stop Me From Loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days to weeks, weeks to months..

It's been a month since Marissa knowing her disease. She's been in her own little world since a month ago. She's been endure the pain by herself. She's been lacking on her work, been crying every night. She didn't tell Baekhyun about this nor showing her weakness to him, afraid he will suspect something from her action.

But one thing she doesn't know is Suho, her brother notice something's not right. How couldn't he thinks like that if he is attending the same meeting with his sister. His sister have not focusing in her work anymore. Spacing out when having meetings and all.

---

"Mommy, mommy! Julissa's crying." Marissa woke up from reality when DaeHyun shooks her arm.

"Huh?" And she's just realize her daughter's crying voice.

She stood up and went to her daughter. She pick her up as she hugs her.

"Shh, Mommy's here." Marissa rubs her back.

It's Saturday, no school for the kids and no work for her. Baekhyun said he's having a meeting at Busan that's leave Marissa with her kids only.

"Mommy, can we go out? Hyun is bored. Please.." DaeHyun gives her his puppy eyes.

"Jungie too, Mommy, let's go out.." DaeJung pleaded and shooks her arms.

Marissa closed her eyes and shuts . The twins know, this action will happen if their mother is trying hard to not give in to their aegyo. They chuckled silently and continue to persuade her by giving her face kisses and hug her still with her eyes closed. After several minutes, her lips turn into a smile.

"Okay, okay, let's go out. But promise Mommy, you'll behave, understand?" Marissa said.

"YES MOMMY!" The both shouted.

'Oh no!' Then they can heard a baby's cries. Marissa sighed.

She just remember her little princess is sleeping soundly in her embrace. She patted her and shooks her lightly. The twins cupped their mouth and looked at each other.

They sit beside their Mommy and kissed Julissa. Marissa smiled at their cute action, they must feel guilty because of their loud voices causing Julissa to cry again. DaeHyun wipe away her tears while DaeJung copying his mother by patting her arms.

---

Heiryung's house~

Heiryung is at the kitchen, cooking breakfast for Hanna while Hanna is watching her favourite Spongebob Squarepant. Hanna giggled at Patrick's stupid actions. Heiryung take a peek at Hanna who is giggling happily and smirk.

After Heiryung done cooking breakfast, she call Hanna and Hanna click 'paused' button on the remote. They eat american style which is Bacon and egg, Hanna's favourite in silence.

"Do you miss appa?" Heiryung ask breaking the silence atmosphere.

Hanna nodded. "Hanna miss appa.." She said

"Do you want to meet appa?" Heiryung ask. Hanna nodded and smiled at her mother.

After they done breakfast, Heiryung call Baekhyun.

"Oppa, Hanna miss you.. Hanna is crying you know." Heiryung said on the phone while Hanna is looking at her mother weirdly.

When Heiryung put her phone down, she smiled widely and meet Hanna's weird gaze.

"What?" Heiryung asked.

"Why are you lying?" Hanna replied.

"It's called a trick, darling. You won't understand its mean so stop asking me." and with that, she went to her room throwing her phone on the sofa. Hanna just shrugged it off and click 'play' button.

After an hour, the doorbell rang. Hanna got off the coach and open the door. There, she saw her appa looking worried as ever. She smiled but Baekhyun attack her with his bear hug.

"I'm sorry Hanna.. I'm such a terrible appa aren't I?" Hanna shook her head and kiss his cheek

"You're not a bad appa~ and have a terrible appa is better than having none" she grinned.

Baekhyun touched by her word and somehow feel pity because she need to live without a dad for the past 6 years.

"Appa, on the television just now, it said game arcade are jjang! Can we go? I never went to game arcade in my life" she pouted. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, his phone rang and it showed 'Princess <3' .

He smiled and went to the balcony answering the call.

"Oppa, Our twins ask me to bring them out. Do you want to follow?"The other line asked.

"I want to but I can't.. I have something come up. I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter